Chapter 4: What is this weird perfume?

⚠️smut coming up in this chapter lmao⚠️

Y/n wakes up in the morning with her usual alarm clock going off, rolling out of bed, she picks up her phone and texts Rafayel he needs to wake up and she puts down her phone and gets her hunter gear and packs the necessary things for the trip. Rafayel texts her back saying, "I'm on my way now". Y/n waits for Rafayel to come and get her before they depart.

- during the mission-

While walking through the woods, looking for the perfume, Rafayel starts acting weird. Y/n is confused, asks, "what's wrong?". "I smell this wierd perfume, are you hot as well or is it just me?". "Er, no it's just you" yln days, laughing nervously. "Jenna didn't tell what the perfume was for" Rafayel says, tugging at his collar on his suit. "No she didn't, she just said it was aphrodisiac perfume that needed to be returned ASAP". "What's the smell?" Rafayel groans.

"Are you okay?" Y/n says, getting a little nervous. "Give me your wrist" Rafayel demands. "Huh? Why?" Y/n says. "Just...give it to me....I need to smell something" Rafayel says, still feeling hot. Rafayel grabs her s/c wrist and sniffs along her arm and Rafayel presses his hand against her palm. Y/n can feel the heat radiating off of him. "Rafayel...what are you -" y/n is caught by surprise as Rafayel bites down on her palm, Rafayel moaning into her, making heat shoot between y/n's leg. 'what? I can't be turned on by this' y/n thinks to herself. Rafayel noses along her wrists and pulls her other arm on his shoulder. "How dare they use underhanded methods to deal with me". "Huh? Rafayel, I don't understand what's going on" y/n says. "I don't like this scen.....mmm" Rafayel says, biting down on his lip. Catching each other's gaze, y/n sees in his blue/pink eyes and sees lust. "Rafayel" y/n says gulping. Rafayel looks down at her lips and he gets his lips with his tongue. "Fuck...I can smell how horny you are" Rafayel groans, the bulge in his pants getting harder. Yln blushes deeply, "I have no idea what your talking about" y/n says, clenching her thighs together. "you idiot.....I never told you I was Lemurian did I?" Rafayel says. "No I wasn't aware" y/n says. "My senses are higher than yours when I'm at this stage and I can smell your arousal, fuckkkk, I wanna fuck you so bad" Rafayel says, getting sweaty. Y/n gonna admit it, she has thought Rafayel was really hot. There's no denying that. But she had no idea that Rafayel wanted to actually do things to her. "Rafayel- you need to think things through -" y/n says, trying not to moan when Rafayel sneaks his mouth on her neck. "Oh I know what it is. You have no idea how bad you tortured me these past few months, my hand on my dick as I imagine you been over somewhere, using my tongue on your clit to give you the best orgasm" Rafayel moans into her ear, making y/n's panties more soaked than they were before. "Rafayel....we can't do it here. We're in a forest ". "Fine, we'll find a place " Rafayel says kissing and sucking her neck.

A/n: ooh y'all it's getting pretty steamy up in here! What shall happen next chapter? Sexy time of course! 😝😜