chapter 7: return

Rafayel and y/n set off to return back to Linkon City, with y/n legs shaking. "Y/n are you okay?"Rafayel asks, smirking, knowing the answer. "I don't know, you tell me" y/n says, feeling sore in between her legs. "I don't know the answers that's why I asked you dumbass" Rafayel chuckles. Y/n glares at him as she leans on his side. "You know...I feel like I've known you before" Rafayel says, holding her hand. "Hmm?" Y/n says holding his hand while walking.

"In a past life, I feel like we've met before" Rafayel says. "Hmm... I'm not sure" y/n says. Rafayel looks up at the sky and tries to remember about his life, even thinking about the past.

-flashback-

"Where's the princess?! We can't seem to find her!" The guards says. "Find her! And bring her back to me immediately" the king says, "she must not leave this castle" the king grits his teeth.

-on a desert-

"The sandpiper beacon," Rafayel says, "you're not using it right your highness" 

The princess says, "hmm?"

"Here let me demonstrate" Rafayel takes the flute and blows into it, "when you use this correctly, I will appear by your highness's side" Rafayel says, handing her back the instrument.

-end of flashback-

"Huh Rafayel? What's wrong?" Y/n says, catching Rafayel staring off into space.  "Um.... nothing, let's continue walking "

Who was the princess in rafayel's flashback and why does she remind him so much of y/n?