Chapter 19: accepting?

A/n: this might be a spicy chapter, it won't be aggressive though. It's just kind of like sweet sex if that makes sense. Like they miss each other kind of sex lmao

After Rafayel's dad swimming off in some other direction, y/n asks Rafayel, "where is he going? Is he okay?"

"Hmmm, it's hard to say"
Rafayel's dad isn't always easy to read.

"I'll meet him tonight" Rafayel says, looking at her.

"Okay, well I guess I'll be goin-" Y/n is stopped by Rafayel's hand on her wrist as she gets up.

"I'm gonna be honest....I miss you" Rafayel says, looking into her eyes.

Y/n misses him heavily too.

"So, why don't you stay at my house and hang for a while?" Rafayel says.

Y/n had to think about this. If his dad does accept her, great. If he doesn't there's no point in getting attached to Rafayel. Making up her mind, she joins him.

"What have you been doing this past month?" Rafayel asks y/n.

"Trying to get work situated, they won't let me be a hunter anymore for obvious reasons so they changed me to an in-office assistant" y/n says, feeling the cool breeze of the wind on her warm face.

"Yes, please make sure you stay safe" Rafayel says, his grip on her tightening.

They stopped walking, y/m turning to face Rafayel.

"Why did you stop?" Rafayel says, looking at her.
Y/n doesn't know why she stopped.

She misses him...too much.
She misses their cuddling sessions.
She misses the sex... cause let's be honest 😏
She misses him
And she doesn't know if it's safe to say it to him at this moment.

Rafayel sees in her eyes that she wants to say something.

"What is it?" Rafayel says grabbing her chin.

Out of nowhere, y/n starts crying.

This freaks Rafayel out obviously.
"Hey, what's wrong?"
Rafayel pulls her into a hug and lets y,/n cry into his shirt.

"Hey, let's go back to my place and we'll talk, yeah?"

They start walking again.

They arrive to his studio/apartment.

Rafayel lets y/n sit on his couch, wiping her tears off of her face.

"What's wrong?" Rafayel says,  holding her hands.

"I just miss...us. I miss your physical touch. Everything about us I miss" y/n confesses.

Rafayel smiles at her and grabs her chin and makes her look into his eyes. All he sees in her eyes is sadness, exhaustion, loneliness.
Rafayel hated this more than anything. He wishes he can do anything.... actually he can.

It may be risky but he wants to do it.

Rafayel grabs her chin and kisses her. It takes her a second to register what's happening.

"Rafayel! We can't do this"

"Shhhh, let me make it up to you" Rafayel says, his warm breath hitting her lips. He brushed his lips against hers again and this time she kisses back, feeling hungry all of a sudden for him. Making up for the times they missed. Making her crave more.

The kiss is loving. Hot. Lustful. Sloppy.

Y/n already knows where this is leading to. How could she not? It's how she got pregnant (duhhhh 😭☠️).