Chapter 30: First Night

A/n: hey y'all! I'm so sorry I haven't been updating as much but here's chapter 30 awaiting!!

-12 am-

It's midnight. Little Romeo is in his crib next to y/n and Rafayel's bed they have decided for the sake of sleep, to put his crib in there. Y/n is struggling to sleep, as it is the first night with a baby with an adjusted schedule. Rafayel lays soundly asleep on her chest while her eyes wonder around. Rafayel lifts his head up and see that y/n is still awake and says, "hey, why you still up? We have an early morning tomorrow "

See tomorrow is the day Rafayel's dad meets his grandson. It will definitely be an interesting day.

"I just can't " y/n says, closing her eyes.

"Is something keeping you up?" Rafayel says, resting his forehead on hers.

"No just can't sleep" y/n says, putting her arms on his shoulders.

Y/n cuddles into the warmth of his body and inhales his scent. Just as soon as y/n was about to fall asleep, Romeo is stirring in his sleep.

"Oh, no" y/n says, about to sit up but is stopped by Rafayel holding her down.

"I'll get it this time" Rafayel says, climbing out of bed.

Y/n lays back down.

Rafayel picks up little Romeo and decides it's best to sit in the rocking chair to hold him while he's rocking him to sleep. Grabbing the pre-made bottle of milk that was made, Rafayel sits down in the rocking chair and proceeds to feed his son. Shortly after, Rafayel throws him on his shoulder and pats his back until he hears a little burp form him. Rafayel decides to finally get up and puts Romeo in the crib but Romeo didn't like that idea. Deciding to slew on the rocking chair, he lays his son on his shoulder with a baby blanket and rubs his back.

"Are you asleep now?" ,Rafayel says to him chuckling, " I guess you are" he says laying his head oh his sons back.

It didn't matter whether Rafayel's back hurt the next morning as long as y/n got the rest she needed after giving birth it's all that mattered.

A/n: aww this one was so sweet and wholesome to make 😭😭 oh! And i started another book based on Rafayel but it's definitely more spicy!