Chapter 3: Mission

Mission? Yes, Y/N was going on a mission. For what? Perfume. A certain perfume. It was some aphrodisiac perfume. Y/n has no idea why she's going on this mission. But she must do it. Y/n hopes on her motorcycle and travels to this city for the perfume needed.
"Why do we need this perfume?" Y/n asks Jenna.
"We need this perfume for a certain protocore. It's of rarity." Jenna explains. "Alright, I'll get on it" y/n says, exiting the building. Pulling out her phone, she texts Rafayel about the upcoming mission-

Y/n: hey I'm going on this mission soon
Rafayel: where to?
Y/n: I don't know honestly, Jenna has yet to send out the location.
Rafayel: ok let me know when u leave and I'll pack my stuff and come with you
Y/n: I leave tomorrow
Rafayel: ok ill be there
Y/n puts away her phone and takes the bus home. Arriving to the apartment, she waves at her good neighbor Xavier. "Oh, hi Xavier! How are you today?". "Oh, hey y/n! I'm good how are you doing?" Xavier responded with a wave, walking over her direction. "I have this huge ass mission tomorrow for some aphrodisiac perfume, it's wild" y/n says, opening her apartment door.

"Damn, that's tough. Well be safe out there!" Xavier says, going back to his own apartment.

"Yeah,  you too" y/n says. Her apartment is decorated with memories of her childhood friend and grandmother who died last month.

-flashback-
"Hey pipsqueak! How ya doin!?" Caleb says, rubbing y/n's head. Caleb eats off of his plate. They are at Grandma's house. Caleb is y/n's childhood best friend. Grandma took them in after the accident 14 years ago. "Oh! Yln! How's hunting going?" Grandma asks. "it's going fine so far, wanderers wondering as usual" y/n says. Y/n looks down at her hunters watch and it signals that there are fluctuations of Wanderers nearby, "Um, could you excuse me for one minute grandma?" Y/n says standing. "Hey, pipsqueak let me go with ya" Caleb charms, giving her a stern look. "fine" y/n says, walking out of grandmas house. "hmmm, that's weird my watch says there are no fluctuations around here" Y/n says holding up her watch. Caleb goes to check out the back yard. A wanderer attacks y/n from behind. Managing to destroy it, a wierd man in a dark coat and hat says, "N-109 is after you and your evol", y/n, confused as hell, watches the man walk off. Caleb coming back says, "I didn't see anything. Are you okay pipsqueak?". Yln holds her arm that's been wounded says "I'm fine". "Alrighty, well wash off the blood on your arm grandma wouldn't wanna see that-" Caleb says, opening the door. As soon as Caleb disappears, the house is blown up. Destroying everything.

Y/n's family especially. 

-flashback end-

Y/n shakes her head at the memory and gets ready for tomorrows mission.

What lies against tomorrow is a mystery.

A/n:  I was gonna make this chapter a smut but that'll be next chapter!!