Radio Q/A

y/n pov

It's 12:55 and I race to the car, I'm 25 minutes late for lunch with my dad. I hop in my car and turn the radio on.

Welcome back to the bounce! I turn the volume up higher. Today we have Renee Rapp and she's gonna be answering some Q/A questions that you guys sent in yesterday!

Hey Renee! Welcome to the studio it's awesome to have you here! I knew that voice. Sutton Park, I dated her in high school she and I did not have a mutual nice loving break up, I'm pretty sure it ended with her setting fire to most of my things. I debate turning off the radio but decide that I could breathe through it for the next 10 minutes that I was in the car.

Thanks for having me Sutton

Anytime! Before we jump into the questions from the fans I have one from myself, how are you liking your first big world tour?

Oh my god, I'm loving it to be completely honest I love seeing my fans and seeing the different countries. It for sure is a little tiring sometimes but it truly is a dream come true.

Yes I would assume it would be! You've been on tour for what now 4 months? That's a long time. While we're on the topic of the tour I'd like to bring up the first fan question! Susie from Montreal, Canada asks "What's your favorite country you've been to so far and what's your favorite city?"

I zone out mostly for the rest of the interview just picking up bits and pieces every once and while, as I pull into dads driveway they're wrapping it up.

Okay Renee, I'm so sad that this is almost over! I've loved chatting with you, now the burning question that everyone wants to know! Harriet from Chicago, Illinois asks "What happened with you and Alissa?"

I can hear Renee laugh slightly, seemingly a little uncomfortable but not caught of guard. Were still together, baby. I'm just on tour right now and they see me when they can she responded my heart dropped slightly not that I ever had a chance or knew how to get with someone like her but there was now no chance.

That's sooo cute! I've been single for 2 years now best thing I could have ever done though. I'm so glad you could carve out some time in your busy schedule to come visit and answer some burning questions from the fans.

Of course! I hope to see some of you guys here at my concert tonight.

Fuck the concert how could I forget. I text dad telling him I'm here.

Dad

I'm here let's goooooo

you're 50 mins late

I'm sorry, I'll make it up

to you lunch is my treat

Not that I have the money for that now but I know that would get him to pick up his pace.

Not even 3 minutes later he was in the car. "Where do you wanna go for food?" I ask turning the radio off. "I could go for a nice juicy 300$ steak." He reply's with a smile. I laugh "Dani's it is." 

Dads best friend owns a little diner that I basically grew up at, birthdays grad dinners, congratulation dinners all of it were had there and dad and I go every month now at least once since mom died.

We arrive at the diner and Dani is at the door with a huge smile on her face, "Hey sweetums!" She gives me the biggest hug, and then looks over to dad "long time no see!"

She seats us at the booth by the window, and gives us the menus. "So what are you up to right now?" She asks looking at me. "Not much to be completely honest I'm working and I guess I'm going to a concert tonight with Gabi."