I lied

Y/N POV

Bella had left my house a while ago so I picked up my phone to send a text to Renee hoping and praying that she would text me back.

Renee

Hey i'm alone please come over

we really need to talk

k

Ten minutes later there's a knock on the door, not as aggressive as the one last night but definitely not soft.

I open the door and she storms in acting as if she owned the place. "listen Nae-" her head shot up and she made eye contact with me "Don't fucking call me that." she snapped.

"Who was that the last night?" she asks venom in her voice. "My replacement?" she shoots daggers at me.

I can feel my heart break slightly but at the same time she was with Towa right after we broke up so what the fuck is she getting mad at me for. There she goes being a damn hypocrite again.

"What about you and Towa huh?" I respond just as angry. "Me and Towa is none of your business after the shit you pulled." She exclaimed running her hands through her hair.

"Then how the fuck is Bella any of yours?" I retort stepping towards her she takes a step back putting back the distance between us.

"I wouldn't have done that shit to you either, Nae." I know she told me not to call her that but I just wanted to do it for fun.

"But you did. The article was posted and I had to deal with clean up shit all month." She states crossing her arms and propping her self up against the kitchen wall.

"I swear to you, I would have never done that to you. I swear Renee. I know I didn't like the fact that we were secret all the time but I wouldn't have ever done anything like that to you. I would have never purposefully hurt you."

She pushed off the wall closing the large gap in between us. "Then how did it get out, only things you knew were in that article." I shrug.

"An article came across my desk one day and I just put it in my desk and would write stuff on it when I learned about it, I don't know why I guess it could have been because I started to like you or I was jealous."

I look down at my feet and start fidgeting. "I never thought that it would see the light of day." I sigh trying not to cry.

"Bullshit, y/n. fucking bullshit." She starts as she walks towards me "Imagine how I fucking felt. I'm the one that fell in love with you." her hand slaps over her mouth and she stops in her tracks a couple steps from me. Her eyes are wide as if she didn't mean to just say that out loud.

Bust she did and I couldn't stop replaying it in my head.

My heart starts going crazy and a blush rises to my cheeks. Renee Rapp fell in love with me???? I couldn't stop thinking about whether she still feels the same or if everything had changed.

"I loved you too" I state and her facial expression changes. Her face sinks further, fuck I said loved. I reach over to her and cup her face in my hands. "I still do." I whisper looking deep into her pretty blue eyes leaning in and placing a gentle kiss on her lips.

And there it was, that spark that I had missed so badly, what I didn't feel with Bella.

I pull away but keep my hands placed gently on the sides of her face. A tear rolls down her cheek and I brush it away with my thumb. "I'm sorry." I say "For everything I said It was just in the moment stuff." She nods as another tear falls.

"Hey hey hey, don't i'll start crying!" she laughs as a tear finally rolls down my cheek. She looks up at me eyes searing into mine and making my heart skip a beat.

My hands slip to her waist interlocking behind her. I pull her closer so that our noses are almost touching.

"You are the best thing that ever happened to me and loosing you for as long as I did was too much." More tears fall down my now bright pink cheeks we touch foreheads. "I hated being away from you, I just thought-" I cut her off.

"I know, I know." I state kissing her again. "Come on." I release her waist and grasp onto her hand. I take her into my bedroom and grab a shirt from my dresser tossing it onto the bed.

I gestured to the bathroom "You can go brush your teeth, I left the tooth brush you used to use in the top drawer." She smiles and walks into the bathroom.

A couple minutes later she walks out hopping onto the bed. She crawls over and swings her legs over mine so that i'm sitting in between her legs facing her. "Fuck I forgot to take off my makeup." she whines.

"I got it." I lean back slightly and grab the makeup wipes I have on my night table. I pull one out and start to take off her makeup for her. Wiping her face gently I finally got rid of all the makeup and just tossed the wipe on the floor.

I lean in and kiss her, asking for permission to pull off her shirt. She moans an mhm into my mouth and I pull the shirt up and over her head. Starting to kiss down her body. I stop and sit back smiling. She's back. She's in front of me. She's right here in my arms.

I hand her the shirt that was still on my bed and she undoes her bra and slips the shirt over her head.

She flops backwards onto the bed and I follow her crawling up next to her and laying my head on her chest.

"I love you." she whispers hands intertwined in my hair, leaning down kissing the top of my head.

I can hear her heart go thump thump thump underneath my ear, it was so calming and I was struggling to stay awake because of it.

RENEE POV

i lied.

we are totally getting back together.

------

CAMS CORNER

Thought maybe you guys deserve some happiness

VOTE AND COMMENT OR (i don't know im running out of threats)

Maybe possibly some nasty nasty next chapter :)