The Dark Hallway

y/n pov

"Oh my god I love matchmaking to those who can't see it; this sign says 'i need a top'. Can you raise your hand if you're a top?"

Gabi pushes my arm into the air and as I'm struggling to push my hand back down Renee and I lock eyes and she smiles "I think I'll keep you for myself." I look behind me mighty confused and before I realize it was me she was talking to she moved on to a masc to my right "You. Can you go over there? Make a path! Make a path!" She said moving her arms.

I laughed to myself I never thought I'd see random people get match made at a concert by the artist. Renee makes sure that the girl with the sign is happy and comfortable with choice that she had made by throwing up a thumps up or a thumbs down, the music started up again and she was started to sing another song.

.....

"Thank you sexies for coming, you're literally all absolutely stunning." The concert ends and people start to file out slowly, Gabi pulls me closer. "I think that we have to go this way for the meet and greet it said it's out of door 8".

I follow her closely, knowing that she probably is wrong as she sucks with directions. "Gabs are you sure? No one is going this way."

We walk into this long hallway where there is not one person to be seen anywhere the only thing I see in the dark hallway is a bathroom sign "One sec, Gabs I have to pee so bad try and figure out if were going the right way." She sighs "We are I swear" She pulls back out her phone and I hear more mumbling as I walk into the bathroom hoping its empty.

It wasn't. There was some girl on the phone in one of the stalls...so much for having a space to myself for a second. There was a lot of people around at the concert and I'm not a big people person so I was really hoping for some peace and quiet while I was pissing.

"No stop, I honestly don't want to hear it." comes from the other stall, I hear more mumbling as I go to wash my hands "I'm done with this right now, the concert was good thanks so much for asking." the stall door flies open. "Oh I didn't realize someone else was in here."

I shrug putting soap on my hands "It's okay sounded like a rough call you good?" I turn on the tap to get the soap off my hands "Yeah I guess so. I ducked in here thinking everyone had already left this area. I needed some space away from people."

"Same here to be completely honest, the concert was a lot for me even though it wasn't awful." I smile. The girl sighs "I'm just tired and I still gotta get to the meet and greet".

I turn around and grab the paper towel to dry my hands "Yeah my friend and I are on our way over there right now, I'm pretty sure she took us down the wrong hall.".

I hear a laugh and can feel her looking at me "Yeah she for sure did it's supposed to be out door 6, I'm on my way there now want a tour guide?"

"A tour of a concert venue how exciting how much do you charge?" I laugh and turn around standing face to face with this beautiful blonde with blue eyes, just as beautiful as she was on the stage. I don't feel star struck which is what I assumed I might have felt meeting her at the meet and greet, I feel something different. I feel comfortable.

"Oh my it's The Renee Rapp offering me a tour. I'm sorry" I shrug passing her "I don't think I can afford your prices." and walk out of the bathroom.