Dirty Thirty

Hey loves, quick little (longish) filler chapter so that you guys can have something to read. I had midterms this week so I've been so tired.

-Cam <3

-----------

I get up and grab my phone looking at the time, it's 11:30, "fuck" I breathe. I'm late. I was supposed to be at my sisters for 11. My 8am alarm must have not gone off, I sit up in the bed looking over to the mess of sheets on the other side, remembering more of last night.   

"You sure?" I ask. Praying that she says yes, ever since I got out of the bed and further away from her I felt cold and like something was missing, but I don't want to overstep any boundaries. "The couch would be fine for me, had my fair share of floor sleeping as a kid." she smiles sleepily, "of course baby. that couch looks like a fucking brick." 

She sits up slowly still obviously half asleep, "Sorry I just kind of fell asleep in your bed, I don't know what it is but I just feel comfortable around you." I nod knowing exactly what she means. "No worries" I smile widely getting into the other side of the bed. "Don't think I've ever slept with a celebrity like you before" I chuckle and look over to her mouth fully agape. "shut the fuck up." she laughs taking her jacket off and getting more comfortable on her side of the bed. she picks up a pillow and wedges it between us, and as soon as she does I feel a sudden feeling of disappointment. I've known her for what four days? and I'm disappointed that the pretty blonde has wedged a pillow between us. 

"Goodnight" I hear her whisper from her side of the bed. "Goodnight nae." and I can feel the movement  from her side of the bed stop and her body go rigid, as if me calling her that caught her off guard. "sorry" i whisper almost low enough that she can't hear it, she responds anyway "It's okay, I liked it." and we drifted off to sleep. The only thing in my mind is the fact that I am absolutely obsessed with a girl that has a fucking girlfriend. Stupid. Fucking stupid. 

I get out of bed, kind of upset that she was gone and left without a goodbye. I notice a napkin with writing on it on the side table and pick it up. 

Sorry, had to run. Concert tonight. here's my number... -Renee

I shove the napkin in my pocket and walk into the bathroom to get ready as fast as I can. The number is something I can deal with later.  

I arrive to my sisters house three hours late, she wanted me here at 11am and it is currently 2pm. I open the door to the house and let myself inside, music is blasting and it smells like tequila and weed. "I'm here." I say quite loudly knowing that no one heard me anyway. I walk into the kitchen and put my bag down on one of the bar stools and grab a drink from the fridge, non alcoholic, I promised myself I would pace this time and not end up blacked out in the neighbors bushes by 5pm. 

My sister wobbles into the kitchen not minutes later, "Y/N! you're fucking late." she looks down at the drink in my hand "and sober." she whines close enough to my face so that I can smell her breath ah that's where the tequila went. "you probably didn't even notice." you scoff pointing to the empty bottle of tequila on the counter. She laughs and swings her arm over my shoulder "Its my birthday! I'm old as fuck now. Can't drink like I used too either though thrown up twice already and it's 2pm." she grabs a water bottle from the fridge. "Come on we're going to play some games..." before I could ask what games I was dragged into the living room and pushed down onto the couch.

Seven hours later there's a knock on the door, I get up to open it and am met with a police officer with a boombox. "Oh fucking hell" I mutter under my breath. "I'm here for a naughty girl that just turned 30" says the guy at the door, I let him in pointing to the living room instead of following him I go to the kitchen this time for an alcoholic drink. I take a swig of my drink feeling the burn down my throat hoping that tonight is over soon.