Dirty Bathroom

y/n pov

Dinner sucked. not the actual food... the food was fine, the part that sucked was the fact that Renee looked hot as shit and I couldn't do anything about it.

We have been away from each other for a bit because she went to Cochella and I was still so sick so I couldn't go with her. I sat on that couch with my soup and watched her absolutely control that stage though. I had never been more proud of her.

"I gotta go to the washroom." Renee states to the table pushing me out of my thoughts. "Go piss girl." Alyah responds with a laugh. I watch as she walks to the bathroom, fuck she looked so good tonight. I snap my attention back to the table recognizing that I was almost drooling. I grabbed the ketchup to put it on my food. i push but nothing comes out, i push a little harder and SQUisH it hits my clothes. "Fuck me." I state loudly.

"Excuse me I'm just going to go clean this off one sec." I get up and walk towards the bathroom lightly scrubbing my top. That was so stupid of me. I swing open the door to Renee standing there washing her hands. "Oh hi baby, what are yo- How the fuck did that happen?" She asks pointing to my shirt. "I'm just dumb I guess." I shrug

She pulls paper towel out of the dispenser and dampens it. She walks into a stall motioning me to follow her.

*****SMUT WARRRRNING (skip if needed) **********

She closes the stall behind me, "Take it off." She stated sternly. "W-hat?" I ask taken aback. "It'll be easier for me to do this if it was off your body, baby." She rolls her eyes. I take off the shirt leaving me exposed in just my bra I smirked knowing I could tease her.

I wrapped my arms around her waist from behind and started kissing down her neck. She gasped and pulled away. "Woah i'm not going to be able to clean your shirt if you keep doing shit like that." She turns around to face me. "I'm not doing anything." I state back innocently against her neck.

"You're a liar." Her body flinches with my touch. "I mean I can stop." I say pulling my wandering hands away from her waist line. "No." She tightens her grip on my shirt in her hands as my hands slip under her shirt. Wandering up towards her tits, I continue to kiss her neck before pushing my hands back down to her waistline.  I look her up and down, she was so fucking hot and I wanted to do bad things to her right now, but were literally in a bathroom...

"Skirt for easy access huh?" I ask grinning. "Anything for you baby." She moans into my neck as I slip my hand under it. "Shh." I pull my hand away quickly wrapping it around her mouth instead. "As much as I love hearing you...you can't do that. Not here." I state and she nods, I bring my hand back down to her pussy. Guess I was about to do this in the bathroom...

I push her up against the stall wall my fingers teasing her entrance, fuck I was so horny. I slip a finger in and she gasps, I glare up at her and go to move my hand away from her but she firmly grips onto it, holding it in place. "Please don't stop im sorry." She whimpers into my ear. "I need you. Please."

I nodd and continue pumping my finger into her picking up pace as I felt her tense around my finger. She grabbed onto my face and kissed me sloppily "I missed you." She said in between sloppy kisses. I start to go faster feeling her go weak under my touch.

The door creaks open and I stop everything pulling away from her extremely quickly. Renee starts viciously scrubbing my shirt to get the ketchup out as if my hands weren't under her skirt moments before.

******** SMUT OOOVERRR*******

I make my way back to the table finally ketchupless and a minute or two after Renee had went back trying not to be too suspicious. I was failing miserably as when i reached the table Gabi met my eyes shaking her head Idiot she mouths before shoving another bite of her food into her mouth. I kick her under the table as I sit down.

I feel Renee grasp my thigh as if to tell me to calm down. That touch instead sent flutters back into my body.

"So y/n Renee told me you like writing?" Alyah asks from across the table "Yeah I was hoping at some point to write a book but I haven't had any good ideas yet to be completely honest." I say in between bites of my salad. "I mean that's okay you'll think up something don't need to rush at all." She smiles going to pick up her glass of water.

The rest of the dinner was mostly small talk which I enjoyed. As dinner wrapped up I put my card down for the bill...as an unemployed person it was absolutely stupid of me but I felt like it was nice to do.

"Thanks for dinner!" Alyah said as she got up grabbing her purse. Everyone quickly followed suit.

"No problem. It was lovely seein you again!" I lean in and hug alyah. "Same to you, I'm hoping you'll be around more often!" I smile and interlock my hand into Renee's "I hope so too."

I wave as she leaves...Gabi follows behind saying that she'll see me probably tomorrow or something. Leaving just Renee and I standing in the entrance way of the restaurant.

"Come on. I have a plan." I grab onto her other hand and drag her towards the door.

"Where are we going?" She asks as I lead her towards my car.

"You'll see." I open the passenger door for her "Somewhere special..."

—————-
Cams Corner

I'm at a homophobic family reunion thing so writing this made me laugh

Vote and comment or Towa will come back and take Renee from you and thats how the book will end

Spam and I'll release the last chapter rn...