Liar

Y/N POV

I go towards her before she gets to the door "Nae." I tried softly "I'm sorry I didn't mean to get so angry. I don't know." I stroke the back of my neck. "I just wanted to know where you were. That's all I was worried." She stops and leans against the door, "I went to Alissa's to get my stuff, that's all, took me a while to get all my stuff together." I look at her and something is wrong, she's lying. She just fucking lied to me. "You're lying." 

"No I'm not." she says defensively "Explain then." I say again, I can't look at her because i'm afraid that she might see how hurt I actually was in this moment.

"I don't owe you anything." she snaps. "I don't know why I thought I did. We're not together." she says grabbing the doorknob but not turning it. My legs start to feel like jelly and my heart feels like six hundred pounds in my chest. "You're just like my ex. So much for trusting someone like you again." I yell my face burning feeling and I feel as if i'm going to explode. 

"What the fuck did you say?" I step closer to her at the door and she speaks again "someone like me? what the fuck does that mean?" she drops the doorknob but stays up close to the door. "A fucking liar." I breathe angrily.  She grabs the doorknob again "I'm fucking done with you y/n." she goes to open the door.

"Fucking leave then." I choke out and I see her hand leave the doorknob again. I take that chance to step around her and open the door for her "Leave." I state angrily. She falters and I see the pain behind her eyes but I don't fucking care right now, she lied, she was one of the only people that mattered to me right now and she lied to me. 

I cross my arms standing in front of the door, her feet still planted firmly inside my door. "You wanted to go so bad so go, Renee." I said sternly trying to keep up whatever the fuck this bad boy complex I had on right now to hide the fact that I couldn't feel my legs anymore and  my heart was in a million pieces. She reached out to touch me and I flinched, "Just do us both a favor and leave." and she did. 

I closed the door behind her, I leaned up against the door to keep me upright but I slowly slid down. I wipe my face with my sleeve, it gets rid of the tears that were there but doesn't help stop the new ones from forming. What the hell just happened. My whole body shakes and I put my head in my hands crawling up into a little ball at the bottom of my door. I haven't felt this way since my dad kicked me out and I don't know why. I don't know why I feel like this about a stupid fucking girl I met two months ago. 

------

Driving to work later that day was impossible, my eyes watering and my hands shaking crazily. I'm probably just overreacting but I'm really fucking hurt right now and I can't even fully understand why. The words she said cutting into my heart like a knife I don't owe you anything, she was right. She really was, we weren't official. She wasn't mine, I wasn't hers. Just the way she said it, the force she said it with is what hurt the most. 

I wipe my face and breathe in, somehow I had made it to the office in one piece. Getting out of the car I hype myself up for the walk into work. Trying to pretend that nothing was wrong that I wasn't sad, that I wasn't mad, that I wasn't just straight up beyond exhausted. Snuffling as I get in the elevator I try to push every emotion down.

I can feel myself slowly loosing it as I leave the elevator quickly, rushing to my office so that I can just get out of here. I fumble with my office keys and start to panic because my hands won't stop shaking, finally I get the door open and storm over to my desk.

"Fucking Liar." I mutter under my breath opening the drawer in my desk aggressively, pushing papers away before I reach the article about Renee and Alissa. I look at it one last time, how fucking stupid was I  to think she would be different. I chuck the article down into my trashcan. Fuck this. I storm out of my office angrily slamming the door behind me. 

Outside POV

Y/N walked into the office and I could tell that something was different something was off. I watched them storm over to their desk and pull a paper out of their drawer seemingly getting angrier as they read it. 

I watched intently as they crossed the desk and threw it into the trash can. Which peaked my interest even more, I waited until Y/N had left their office and snuck in looking through the trash. and what I found was a gold mine. I smile "Perfect" I mutter. "This will get me a raise." 

-------

ooooh nooo! Drama!

My ex told their mom I was writing a fanfiction about Renee and showed her it, i am absolutely mortified might just run away and join a circus. 

On another note thanks for the comments love y'all keep em comin lol <3

-Cam