Tabloids

renee pov

Yesterday-

I had been thinking about what y/n said all drive back to the city, was she right? no she couldn't be she was just being stupid. 

I sent Towa a quick text letting her know I was going to be a minute late for our meeting, I was going to cancel it all together and just spend the day with y/n but i'm pissed off and hanging out with someone that makes me smile like Towa does will probably help. 

I pull up to the studio. Hopping out of the car I shove my phone in my pocket. I had texted y/n as soon as I got here, she wanted to make sure I was safe which was cute as hell. 

I bust through the door of the studio and throw my bag down. Making Towa jump from the seat she was in. "Yo chill, I almost shit myself."  

"Sorry." I say looking over towards her. "I just had convo with y/n that I really didn't enjoy, you think that maybe we can talk about the tour stuff another day I'm just not really in the mood." I whine slightly.

"Of course, I just wanted to say that I can probably do the Europe part of the new tour because those dates actually end up lining up with when i'm there on tour!" I nod at her pacing across the room. "That's so exciting!" 

"You just want to play tummy hurts? I know that singing and shit gets your mind off things sometimes." Towa smiles up at me tuning her guitar. "Yeah to be honest that would be great" I sit down on the stool next to her and wait for her to finish tuning. 

"Ready?" I smile towards her "Always." She laughs. 

Maybe I should try religion
'Cause Jesus, you're hard to rely on
I never find you in the kitchen
You couldn't even pay rent for three months
Oh, I heard you, I get it, you're broke
But oh, you always had money to smoke, though
Now my tummy hurts, he's in love with her
But for what it's worth
They'd make beautiful babies
And raise 'em up to be a couple of
Fucking monsters, like their mother and their father
Eventually, 2043
Someone's gonna hurt their little girl like their daddy hurt me
I just want some recognition for having good tits and a big heart
I can't believe I let you hit it
In hindsight, that might be the worst part
Oh, I taught you everything you know
But oh, I guess boys, they come and they go
Now my tummy hurts, he's in love with her
But for what it's worth
They'd make beautiful babies
And raise 'em up to be a couple of
Fucking monsters, like their mother and their father
Eventually, 2043
Someone's gonna hurt their little girl like their daddy hurt me
Mm, like their daddy hurt me
Like their daddy hurt me
Now my tummy hurts, he's in love with her
But for what it's worth
He's her problem now
Baby, and she'll stay with him
'Cause she made with him a couple monsters
Like their mother and their father
Yeah, eventually, 2043
Someone's gonna hurt your little girl like you hurt me

We finish the song and start messing around with random cords, to make a new song maybe or just to get my mind off things.

"you want to come stay over tonight? We can watch a movie." Towa shrugs putting down her guitar. "Yeah, of course." I pull my phone out of my pocket checking for a text from y/n but nothing was there. I was slightly disappointed. 

"You wanna go now?" I ask Towa. "There's not really much else for us to do here right now. We can just hang out." 

She nods and puts her guitar in the case, "okay i'm ready lets go. I'll drive."  She pulls out her keys and walks to the door.  "You coming?" She asks back at me. I grab my back and follow her to her car.

four hours later...

I close my eyes getting comfy on the couch alone, my eyes snap open quickly and I pull out my phone writing myself a reminder pick up papers from adam. 

I put my phone down and shut them again drifting off slowly.

the next day...

I check my phone after to see a missed call from y/n, I click the voice mail button. 

"uh hey... it's y/n. I just uh wanted to talk about yesterday. and uh say sorry. I was being stupid. please text me back or call me when you get this." Her voice was a slightly higher pitch on the phone which always made me laugh "I love you nae." she ends the message after a brief pause. 

I redial the number and she picks up right away "Hey baby." I start... "I got your message, I'm sorry for just walking out like that, you were just saying stupid shit and it made me think too much." the other end of the call is silent.

"i love you y/n. There's something I want to run by you though Adam helped me draft it up want to come by the apartment?" I hear a hesitation on the other end of the phone before she speaks "Yes of course Nae, I'll be there in fifteen."

The next fifteen minutes were absolute hell, I paced back and forth with the papers in my hands, trying to convince myself this was a good idea. Adam told me that it might help me with how I was feeling about the whole situation and I agreed. 

The door turns and without any thoughts I rush to the door and wrap her in a hug, "Hey." I say putting my head on her shoulder inhaling that sweet scent that she always gave off. "Hey nae." she says as she wraps her arms around me holding me close. As she pulls away she eyes the papers in my hand. 

"What are those?" She asks questioningly. "Oh these? They're just assurance. Adam wanted me to see if you would sign them." I smile warmly at her handing the papers. 

"Of course I will, what are they for though?" She walks over to the counter to grab a pen. "It's just cause you work with the gossip mag and it's just basically an NDA saying anything  say to you you can't turn around and write about it." 

"wait so basically you don't trust me?" she says staring at the papers in her hands, "You don't trust that I wouldn't say anything? I thought I knew you more than that." she shoves the papers in her bag. "I need time to think about this."

"What is there to think about? it's just a signature." I state slightly confused "That's not the point, the point is that you don't trust me Renee." Her words dripping with anger and confusion. 

"Maybe Towa would be better suited for you, wouldn't have to sign any papers because you don't trust her." she states and I flinch back hurt by her words "I thought we were over this. I thought you trusted me. I just need some space." she states as she walks out my apartment door. 

This is not how I thought this conversation would go.

------

CAms Corner 

fuk around and find out 

big bus comin to hit someone soon (hopefully me)

Pray for me to pass all my exams this week god knows I need it 

vote and comment or my dad (the CEO of roblox) will ban you 

(don't worry happiness is coming soon... maybe...)