Fake asf

Y/N POV

I groan rolling over in the bed, today we were going to the next place on Renee's tour docket and I was so exhausted from the last couple days. 

I just wanted to stay in bed with her and cuddle. I roll over and push my head into her neck and she stirs. "Good morning baby." I say which gains a raspy groan from her. "Do you want to order breakfast to the room today?" I ask and I feel her nod. 

"Okay i'll call what do you want?" I sit up and grab the hotel phone. She leans over and places her head in my lap. 

"I mean if we don't have to make them i'd choose pancakes..." She smiled up at me. My hand instinctively travelled to her hair and I started fiddling with it while she closed her eyes again. "Hi yes can I get two orders of pancakes? extra whip cream please." I smirk still playing with her hair. 

A couple minutes later there was a knock at the door Renee had thrown on a proper shirt and some pants to go answer it. 

"Thanks!" I heard her say as I was washing my hands in the bathroom. "Foods here! They brought reading material too!" I hear her laugh. "Okay I'll be out in a second, I look in the mirror I love my life right now. 

I'm in Berlin with freaking Renee Rapp, and she's my girlfriend. I would have never expected this. I walked out of the bathroom and stopped in my tracks when I see the look on her face. 

"What the fuck is this?" she screams dog earring the page and then chucking the magazine at me. I catch it and flip to the dog eared page "What are you talking about?" I start reading.

ALISSA CARRINGTON AND RENEE RAPP OVER. WHO CHEATED? RENEE WAS SEEN WITH WHO? 

I scan down the article looking for one thing and one thing only I read over who the Author was;  to the author Jenn Gray, I continue reading to the next line Editor: Y/N. My heart drops to my stomach and I start to feel nauseous.  

I quickly skim over the article and my heart stops. They published my red markings. She fucking published my additions. My head goes fuzzy, I threw it away how the hell would they have been able to get that unless she went into the trash to grab it- she fucking must have. 

I started fuming, it wasn't her place to submit that. Fuck. I state cluing into the conversation she had with the boss the other day about some article. What did she think? That I wanted that posted? It was in the trash. 

I finally speak looking up towards Renee's face trying to read her emotions. I can't tell if she's pissed or extremely hurt. 

"I didn't know I swear Renee I didn't know." I let out, and she steps away from me. "I thought you were different." The hurt shows behind her eyes, and I immediately step towards her to grab her arm to hug her, just to comfort her.

She steps back again keeping her distance and I can see her facial expression change from hurt to anger. "This whole time you we're fucking lying to me? To what get close to me? To get a good scoop?" she drawls and I can hear the anger dripping from her voice. 

I reached for her again and she grabbed my hand pulling down forcefully breaking the R bracelet right off my wrist. She looked shocked like she didn't mean to but the damage had been done.

"I didn't think it would-" she cuts me off holding up her hand. "Exactly you didn't think." she scoffed and picked up her sweater. 

"All of this just for a fucking article." She reaches for the door and I don't know what to do. I'm frozen in the same spot, she backed away from me, she broke the bracelet off my wrist. She wants to leave let her leave the devil on my shoulder tells me and its the only voice I can hear. 

My head going in circles my body feeling like it's going to give out at any moment. What the fuck just happened. I woke up with a girlfriend and now I was about to let her walk out of the door without a fight. Why couldn't I just fight I go to speak but nothing comes out. She opens the door "That's fucking low Y/N. You're the fakest person I've ever met." The door slammed.

I didn't even realize but in the next second I was on the floor, I sit there in silence trying to process what happened. I have to go after her. I have to go after her before it's too late. I hop up and run to the door as I get out into the hallway I se ethe elevator doors closing . fuck. I mutter rushing to the staircase. 

When I get down to the lobby I look around, she was no where to be seen. I run out the front doors and down the sidewalk knowing it was a lost cause at this point, I should have stopped her... I should have fucking done something. It's okay I breathe in... she'll be back.

I pull out my phone and dial Jenn at the office, anger flowing through my blood now. If she made me lose the girl that meant the world to me I was going to kill her. 

Why the fuck would she do something like that, she wouldn't she was one of my only friends at the office. She wouldn't go into my office and go through my trash would she? 

"Hey Y/N How's the trip so far! Enjoy-" I cut her off not wanting to engage in small talk, I wanted the truth and I wanted it now. "What the fuck." I exclaim pacing down the sidewalk. I hear her shuffle around in her office. 

"So you've seen the article." fuck you I think, but I wait for her to explain. Instead of explaining the tone in her voice becomes sarcastic and almost as if she was mocking me "How'd you like it? I added your additions into it." My hand tightens around the phone and my other hand makes a fist nails digging into my palms. 

"I don't." I state angrily if smoke could be coming out of my ears right now it would be. "Why the fuck would you do that? It was in my trash?" I pace back towards the hotel front doors. I know she doesn't know what her one action did to me but she stabbed me in the back ruining something that was going so good.

"I just saw you throw it away and was interested and when I found it, it was gold. why would you be hiding that? Do you know how much of a raise we're getting for that one article?" she states unknowing of my emotions towards the situation. "I don't give a fuck about money it was in the trash for a reason." I huff out. 

"I don't want to know or work with someone that goes through someone else's trash." I basically yell through the phone. I can hear her hesitate and then speak "Honestly I'm not sorry about it. It was a good story. I did what I did get over it." I grit my teeth, hanging up and slamming my phone down on the sidewalk.

Fuck. I pick up my phone it has a slight crack through the screen but nothing too bad, I can feel myself being taken over by anxiety and pain, and start to walk up back up to my room knowing that if I didn't get up there soon I was completely going to break down.

As I get back to the hotel room and open the door I realized that something was different. it was completely empty Renee's stuff from last night was gone. 

A tear rolls slowly down my cheek, did she really just leave? She couldn't have she would have given me a chance to explain. My heart starts pounding faster and I can feel myself almost throw up. I gulp it down seeing a napkin on the bed, I pick it up and unfold it.

Unfolding the napkin I see that there was some writing scribbled on it. Before I read it I notice that beside it was the shirt of mine that she would wear all the time... I start to break down and decide to read the note still hoping for the best.

this is goodbye

-----

CAMS CORNER

told you you'd hate me :)