Intoxicated.

Y/N POV

It's been a week since I showed her the roof, since I saw her and I missed it, I missed being around her more than anything. We texted yeah but every day there was posts of her and Alissa hanging out and doing things together and it just made me sad and guilty for how I felt. The fact that I'm getting feelings for her while she's with someone else rips me apart inside.

I hear my phone ding and I grab it faster than ever.

Renee Just now

guess what I'm doing right now?

I smile and open my phone to text her back;

Renee

thinkin bout me?

bold but no not at all

ouch. one could wish.

took you too long. I'm watching a movie with my wife in it

who?

Rachel McAdam's of course.

oh Regina George yes the notebook yes

what are you doing?

laying in bed scrolling through tiktok tbh

whats on your fyp? do you have a feral one

my fyp is basically just you. I type out but don't send, I liked one damn tiktok before the concert (okay and maybe 15 more after the concert) and now my whole entire for you page is just Renee Rapp edits.

i don't know its mostly thrift store hauls? so not particularly

I put my phone down and stare up at the ceiling, Gabi slept over again last night and this time ended up in my bed curled up with a pillow fort between us, Fuck I mutter under my breath I pick up my phone again to check the time. The alarm didn't go off. fuck. I got up and out of my bed to shake Gabi. "Get up. You're gonna be late to work." She groans and rolls over. "I'm going to get ice water if you're not up by the time I get back you're getting soaked." I leave my bedroom making a beeline for the kitchen when I hear a loud screech. "BALOO STOP. BALOO."

I walk back into the room to see the dog on the bed gnawing on Gabi's toes, Gabi sitting up obviously awake now and absolutely traumatized. "Good job buddy." I scratch behind his ears. "You're up now." I chuck her a towel and her clothes for work. "Get a shower quick lets go." she gets up and stomps into the bathroom like a child.

I flop onto the middle of the bed, my mind only thinking about one thing. Renee. It's been beyond difficult to get her out of my head ever since the roof and it doesn't help that it seems like she's texting me more and more. I close my eyes letting the memories of her engulf my brain.

I lay there for a long time waiting for Gabi to get out of the shower just letting my thoughts be completely intoxicated by her; the way she pushes her hair behind her ear when the wind kept blowing it in her face, how warm her hand felt in mine when she held it for a moment, the way she smiled and laughed and how it made my heart flutter. I pull out my phone not thinking and text her.

Renee

you're so fucking intoxicating.

three little dots appear...

then disappear

fuck.

I went too far.

-------

Super short sorry guys, I just wanted to give you a little something before the big chapter tmw ;)

-Cam