Less talking more-

Y/N POV

*SMUT WARNING (If you want to skip that's fine there's no important plot points)*

I swing open the apartment door and stomp to the bathroom like a child. Work sucked. Bad. I groan and start to wash my hands when I hear a knock at the door, the only person it really could be was Gabi "Gabi please not right now." I hear the door handle go. "Gabi I said not righ-" I looked up and Renee was standing in front of me, and she closed the door slowly behind her. 

"Gabi let me in, I wanted to talk to you." I shook my head  "yeah and you thought doing it in the bathroom would be the best idea, I'll be out in a second" I laughed and pointed to the door. Instead she got closer and put her hand on the edge of the sink, close to my waist, trying to steady herself. I backed up and dried my hands on the towel. 

"Listen" I continued, "I don't really want to talk about anything right now, work sucked fucking ass and i'm just tired and angry." I reached for the door handle, when I felt her hand grasp around mine and flip me around so my back was against the door.  She pushed my hand to my side holding it tightly as she got closer 

"I really need to talk to you."  My breathing hitched. Fuck. Shit had been weird since our little talk so much tension and just weirdness has been between us, I thought what I needed was just some space. And here Renee was an inch from my face and all I wanted to say was fuck me please.  

"W-hat?" Renee stammered. I felt my face get hot, a blush flushing across my cheeks. Oh. Fuck. I said it out loud. I put my head down, "What I meant to say was, work fucking sucked. I just needed a little bit space to figure out my emotions and shit" I watch as she moves her body so that she's even closer as she tilts my head up. I close my eyes and my breath quickens. 

"I don't think that's what you really want y/n." I can feel her breath against my neck, she just stays there for a minute which makes me unbelievably impatient. I was stronger than this I thought... 

She messily kisses up my neck which sends butterflies all over my body, but it doesn't last long she stops pulling away leaving me extremely frustrated. I just wanted her to keep going... I wanted to keep going, I looked at her begging for her to continue or at least let me continue.  

Seconds later (thankfully) her lips crashed onto mine and her hands travel from my hands to the inside of my shirt and slowly up my body. I felt her hands reach my tits and I moaned into her mouth. 

I felt her smirk against my lips and the warmth of her hands disappears from under my shirt instead they start slowly playing with the waistband of the sweatpants asking for permission. I pull away from the kiss and nod. This is not the space I thought my feelings needed this is very much the opposite of space but I needed her now.

I gasp as she slips her hand into my sweatpants slowly making circles on my clit over my underwear. I moan and throw my head back, grabbing onto the sleeve of her shirt with one hand. 

All of a sudden she just stops pulling her hand away instead reaching for the door. Her face obviously flustered "I'm sorry this was a mistake I shouldn't have bothered you after a long day at work. I..." I tuned whatever the fuck she was saying out because my head was pounding, I needed her hand between my thighs again, I was fucking aching for it. 

My heart was pounding and I grabbed her by her wrist pulling her back towards the bathroom counter. I kissed her moaning "don't go." into her mouth. She kisses back and puts her hands around my thighs to lift me up onto the counter. 

She pulls away from our kiss to slowly took off my pants kissing my inner thighs as she did. "Fuck" I just wanted her, I needed her. My breathing started to get heavier as she made her way closer to my underwear, she hooked her finger around the strap and pulled them down gently kissing her way towards my clit. 

She took her rings off and set them on the counter next to me. I felt her tongue hit clit and I threw my head back as she went faster and faster I put my hands in her hair, and moaned. Fuck. She pulled away and looked up, I nodded and she inserted a finger then another, she started slow but started going faster and faster. "Renee." I moaned, my legs were starting to shake, when I felt her hit my spot "fuck" I moaned but quickly covered my mouth because I just kept getting louder with every stroke and Gabi was HERE. 

"I'm close" I whispered trying to keep my moans in, I could feel the build up. All of a sudden it all stopped. Renee got up "I really should get going". 

What the fuck gave her the idea to do that, just to tease me. I grabbed her by the collar of her shirt gaining some control back pulling her close to my face. "I want you to taste what you worked for."  Her eyes went wide but she stayed exactly where she was, I could feel myself throbbing. I kissed her on the lips and ran my hands up her shirt as she moaned into my mouth.

"Please" I begged. She smirked and slowly kissed up my thighs and onto my clit, my legs started shaking again, her tongue started to go faster on my clit as she inserted both fingers. fuck.

 I grabbed onto her shoulders and felt my eyes roll back into my head. "I'm gonna c-" fuck. I felt the warm sensation I'd been waiting for, but she didn't stop she kept going, I buried my face into my arm my because I couldn't control my moans anymore and Gabi was literally outside of the door in the kitchen.  She kept going until I rode out my high. 

Renee smiled at me but it quickly turned into a small frown. "You think it would be a good time to talk about our emotions now?"

-------

I feel like I need to go to church now or like take a shower

Is there anything you guys want to see? I have a couple fillers coming up let me know :)

-Cam