Bartender

Y/N POV

I open my eyes to be met with beautiful blue ones "Hey baby." She smiles putting her hand under my chin brushing her thumb against my cheek, I had fallen asleep with my head in her lap on the couch. The empty boxes of food littered the coffee table from our take out lunch.

"I was thinking, I go back on tour soon... how soon will it take for you to forget about me when i'm gone." she jokes and I sit up abruptly "probably like five minutes after you leave to be honest." I smile looking at the anger build up on her face.

Two can play at this game pretty girl. I shrug knowing that I could make her jealous "I mean like you're cool and all but you're not the only girl I've been talking too." I keep eye contact as I say it so that I can see her face change, her cheeks get red and she breaks eye contact obviously pissed off that I decided to play her game.

We sit in silence for a minute and I could see the jealousy brewing inside of her and she looked hot, I felt a warmth rise to my own cheeks but not because I was angry. Because seeing her mad made me horny...

"You should come." she breaks the silence and honestly catches me off guard. "what-" I state questioningly. " You. should. come." she repeats and I can tell I really pissed her off. "What do you mean? like with you on tour?" 

She gets up off the couch and picks up some of the boxes from the table to throw away. "Yeah. Are the lights on but no ones home?" she laughs pointing towards my head. ouch. but also hot. Mad Renee is like 10x hotter than regular Renee and that's fucking saying something.

I'm so distracted by her that it takes me a second to completely clue in to what she just said. "Wait you want me to go with you on tour?" My heart skips a beat, she wants ME SHE WANTS ME SHE WANTS ME.

 I try to keep a straight face. "Yes. I mean for a bit cause I know you can't take long off work." I smirk as she comes back to sit down on the couch, sitting as far away from me as she could crossing her arms.

"Nae, You don't have to invite me on tour to keep my attention." I laugh and inch closer towards her. "You have me." I lay my hand on her thigh. "I was just kidding, but it's hot that you get mad like that." I laugh again gaining a smack from her and her moving her legs away so my hand wasn't on her thigh anymore.

"Not funny." She gives me a death glare "But i'm serious you should look to see when you can get time off and come." she softens her glare and comes closer. "I want you there y/n. don't make me beg." she smirks. I cross my legs before I reply and she notices "I'll look at when I can take time off, you don't have to beg." I quickly respond, knowing that if she did it would completely break my brain.

I try to change the topic quickly "You want Coffee? I'm craving one from the place down the street." She nods "Of course, when will I ever say no to coffee." 

I get up from the couch and throw a hoodie on, "You're welcome to take a shower or anything." I lean down and kiss her on the forehead. "I'll be right back."

The coffee shop is basically just around the corner thankfully and the whole walk I was trying to calm my horny ass down which was proving to be difficult. This is what happens when i'm in the same room with someone as hot as Renee Rapp.

It was busier than I had hoped, instead of just going in quickly there was quite the line. I get into the line hoping that it would at least go fast.

I was pretty close to the front when I got a tap on the shoulder I turn around and get met with the pretty brown eyes of the bartender from the other night. "Hey." she smiled "I don't know if you remember me because you were kind of drunk but I can't forget a pretty face." her voice was slightly raspy and she really was pretty but the only thing i remembered from our interaction is that she made me think about Renee and how she's the opposite of her. "I remember."