Coming out party

y/n pov

This party blows. Renee had invited me to her party for the release of one of her new songs, and I was overly excited to go but now that i'm here... I don't know

I guess I was just hoping that I'd spend more time with her, but i've been here for thirty minutes and I haven't even seen her once. Instead i'm just standing at this bar nursing a rum and coke avoiding every and all conversations I could. 

I finally see Renee across the room and get up and start to move towards her, and just before I reach her Towa steps in front of me. I step back and huff, what the hell? I shrug it off and move to the side slightly defeated. My eyes though stay glued on Towa.

Towa leans in and whispers something to Renee to which she shakes her head and her facial expression changes instead of the big smile she had on she was now sporting an emotionless and colorless face. 

I then watch as Towa brushes hair behind her ear and leans in again, Renee backs up slightly and I look away. I am done watching things that could potentially hurt me, maybe whatever was going on there is what Renee was talking about when I walked in the other day with the food, which I did very speedily may I add, she could get me to do anything for her. 

I shake it off and go to walk back up to the bar, when I get there there is this older lady standing where I had a while ago. She notices me before I could slowly back up and disappear, "Hey lovely!" she smiles over at me. "Hey!" I state slightly pissed off mostly because I didn't want to be talking to this lady right now I wanted to be trying to figure out what is going on with Towa and Renee. 

"You're y/n right" she starts, and I smile nodding "Renee's friend?" I try not to let those words affect me, friend. fuck, I mean if that's what she's telling people i'm okay with it for now because at home she's all fucking mine ;). "Yes, I am! and you are?" She starts to go off into this whole spiel on  who she is and how she knows Renee, but I tune out completely. 

I search the room for Renee she was no where to be seen, so then I search the room for Towa, also nowhere to be seen. huh. Wonder where they are, someone catches my eye as i'm scanning the room for a second time while this random lady is still talking my ear off: Bella. I wave in her direction hoping that the lady would take a hint plus if Renee saw us talking I know she would get pissed off and I kind of felt like stirring the pot after I haven't talked to her all night.

"So sorry to end this conversation." I smile at the lady then gesture towards the bar area "I just noticed my friend over there, It was great chatting with you." I lie through my teeth. I rush over to the bar literally as fast as my legs would take me without looking like I was running. 

"Hey!" I smiled putting my arms down on the bar. "Surprised to see you here." she laughs as she shakes a shaker. "Yeah it was totally a last minute thing, I ended up having to cover for my friend but it's awesome to see you here. I haven't heard from you in a while." She smiles up at me and puta a napkin in front of me.

"Your usual?" she smiles already picking up the vodka, "for sure." I smirk, I don't know if Renee could see this interaction right now but I sure hope she does, because it would make her blood boil. "You look pretty." she hands me my drink. "Thank you love." Man I so hope Renee heard that. 

 As if I manifested it seconds later I feel a hand tap me from behind "Hey, want to dance?" I turn around to be face to face with Renee. 

I think for a moment going through all the things in my head I could say to get a rise out of her, "One sec just let me finish this conversation!" I smirk and turn back around feeling her eyes bore into the back of my head. 

renee pov

what the fuck was that? 

I stare at her with my mouth dropped open, I shut it quickly hoping that no one would have noticed. who does she think she is. I watch as she turns around.

"So yes we totally have to get together again sometime!" y/n says to Bella. Totally??? HUH? nah. what the fuck is she on. There was no way i was letting that happen, I slip my hands around her waist and lean my head on her shoulder. 

She jumps slightly but continues the conversation, "Anyway I should get going, I'll text you for sure." She smiled and waved before turning to me. If she thought she was going to text that bitch she had another thing coming. 

I pulled her towards the middle of the floor where people were dancing and pulled her in close. The interaction was more seductive than I meant it to be as my hand slipped under her shirt grazing her side and I could feel her shiver under my touch. 

My hand rested at her waist line under her shirt carefully fiddling with it just enough so that no one could really see

I smirk and lean in placing my head on her shoulder from behind again, maybe it was because I wasn't sober that the jealousy was too much to handle. I just wanted to prove that y/n was all mine and mine only. 

y/n pov

"you're all fucking mine y/n and she's going to know that." She breathes quietly on my neck before grabbing my waist and spinning me around so that her face was only centimeters from mine. 

My breathing hitched as she breaks eye contact and looks away, I follow her line of sight to the bar where Bella was standing. She looks up I see her make eye contact with Renee and as soon as she did Renee's lips met mine full of fiery passion. 

She bites my bottom lip hard and I moan loudly, thankfully you couldn't hear it over the music. Or that would have been fucking embarrassing. I place my hands around her waist pulling her closer towards me wanting more.

Her hands roam up my body, and for a moment I forget that there's eighty other people in the room with us right now.    

"Happy coming out as a couple, I guess." I whisper in her ear as I pull away. 

-------

Cams Corner

hot

math broke my brain so I apologize if this chapter is shit

My boss called in sick so I am exhausted as fuck picking up shifts

Vote and comment or  jojo siwa will become your step mom 

LOVE YOU GUYS