Pancake Mix

I am struggling with my fillers so I am also sadly pulling this out of my ass like the last one <3 kiss kiss

-Cam

----------------

Y/N POV

I wake up to a mess of blonde hair in my face and smile her head still on my chest and our legs entangled. I start to fiddle with her hair pushing it out of her face and just twirl it around one of my fingers. 

I trace the outlines of her face with my other hand staring at her, mesmerized by how beautiful she was. My fingers softly tracing her cheeks down to her chin. She murmurs and digs her face deeper into my chest. 

"You can stop staring you know, I'm not going anywhere." her eyes flutter open and my hand falls to the side of her face not tracing it anymore. "also I didn't say you could stop doing what you were doing." I laugh and pick my hand back up to her chin.

"I wasn't staring." I state trying to cover it up. "Just thinking." she moves on my chest slightly so that she can look up to face me. "Thinking about what?" she asks propping her chin up under her arm. 

"Just tryna think what girl I'm going to invite over tonight." Her mouth drops open and she scoffs getting off my chest. "You've done it now. I'm leaving." she says going to get off the bed, I wrap my arms around her waist and pull her back down onto the bed. "No you're not." I realized that I had actually put myself in a bad position, pulling her down on top of me so that she had me pinned down. 

I think about last night and a blush rises to my cheeks I turn my face away quickly so she can't see. 

She grabs my chin and moves my face so that it's inches from hers "Don't look away you're cute when you blush." She brushes her hand on my cheek and her touch sends electricity through my skin. I hear the doorbell ring and a yell, Renee hops off me quickly and I get up to go to the door quietly to see who it was.

 "Y/N? I know you're in there, Come out come out wherever you are!!" I laugh and a hand wraps around my mouth from behind.

"Shh" Renee says. Right she can't know Renee's here. I pick up my phone thinking of something to tell her when I get five texts from Gabi. I feel bad for lying but I shoot her a quick text back. 

Gabi

where are you?

I rang your doorbell 

Youuuu should be home

I'd let myself in but I forgot the key 

WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU IT'S 6 AM?

 two things 

one why are you at my door at 6 am

two I'm with a girl

I can't lie completely to her so that was the best answer I had, I shake my head knowing that It was going to get me in trouble at some point. I go to turn my phone off but not before getting an immediate text from Gabi. 

DEETS? TF? 

I laugh and put it away turning to focus myself back on Renee who was in the kitchen (HAHAHAHAAHAHA) messing around in my cabinets "I'm hungry." she says turning to me defeated unable to find any food. I walk over to the cupboard and pull out some pancake mix and wave it in front of her face. 

"You cook?" she asks lifting an eyebrow. "You give me the takeout leftovers in the fridge kind of vibe" I laugh and pour some pancake mix into the bowl "It's just pancakes. Can you get the egg from the top of the fridge?" I ask pointing to the fridge. She grabs two and cracks them on the side of the bowl carefully. I pick up the tiniest bit of flour and wipe it down her face "What the fuck?" she grabbed a handful and smacked it across my face.

"WOAH chill we're not going to have any for the pancakes." I laugh and start stirring getting distracted by Renee trying to get the pancake mix off of her face and failing miserably, I laugh and she faces me stepping towards me "What are you laughing at?" she breathes I put my hands up in a protective position letting go of the spoon. She picks it up and in a fowl swoop she flings the wet pancake mix towards me and it hits me right in the neck. "Oh you've done it now!" I yell picking up the whole bowl and throwing it over her head. I watch the drippy pancake mix fall off  her face and get worried.

"Nae? Nae? I'm sorry I didn't think it was that much I-" before I could finish she smooshed her face against mine leaving wet pancake mix all over me she then grabs my face and kisses me gently and all I taste is eggy pancake mix. I pull away spitting the mix from my mouth "As much as I like kissing you, never again like that." I say in between spits in the sink. "also were going to need new pancake mix. Since it's..." I gesture to me and to her. "What if we just order in?" she asks laughing wrapping her hands around my waist. 

And in that moment I felt like I did the other night, pure happiness... How could anything go wrong?