NDA

renee pov

I hadn't heard from y/n in three days and I was starting to get worried. Was that too much of an ask? Adam really pushed me into it because of the shit that happened before with Alissa but I agreed with him. I didn't mean for it to make her feel like I don't trust her, I just wanted reassurance and I fucked it up. Maybe I wouldn't hear from her again. And I couldn't have that. It was a easy fucking signature. 

I know she asked for space and I had given it for 3 days but I was done. I was starting to get pissed off by the situation.

 I was gonna grab the bull by the horns and get this shit over with. 

I grab my keys from the counter and head out the door. I was storming down the hallway to the elevator with one thing on my mind: I was going to get this girl to sign those papers or I was done with her. 

The elevator down seemed so much slower than normal, I repeatively hit the G button as if it would take me down faster. 

As I get to my car I put in the destination on maps and turned on the radio hoping to relieve some anxiety with some tunes. 

Before I knew it I was at y/ns office... I think I blacked out through most of the drive. 

I park the car and hop out psyching myself up for the conversation I expect to have. 

As I get to her floor I am fully psyched up and storm in there. "Hey is y/n in?" I ask the lady at the front desk in a slightly hostile tone. 

"No I'm sorry, you just missed her, she was just grabbing some boxes from the office." She smiles at me fakely. "Oh okay thank you anyway." I smile turning around to leave. 

Where the fuck is she then? It's 12pm on a Tuesday. She should be at work. My mind starts racing as I get back to my car. Where could she be? And why wasn't she at work? She's always at work. 

—————————

I press the button on the elevator to my floor, feeling extremely defeated. Maybe this was it, maybe she was done. 

As the elevator doors open I am met face to face with the girl I had been looking for. "Oh hey." I say flashing a smile as well as I could with how angry and hurt I was feeling inside. "Hey I was just coming to give you the papers back" She says as she opens her bag. 

It was weird seeing her here I don't know why but the vibe felt off. She seemed like she was conflicted about something and that made the pit in my stomach become deeper. 

"just listen okay?" She pulls the papers out of her bag and tears them in half. "What the fuck are you doing?!" I whisper yell at her as we're still in the hall of my apartment. She rips them in half again leaving the documents in almost perfect fours. 

"I could never sign those it's against what I would ever want. And it wasn't fair of you to ask me to sign them. But it also wasn't fair of me not to give you the reassurance you wanted" She states blatantly. 

"How the fuck is that supposed to reassure me?!" I ask a little louder "You literally just ripped up the reassurance papers in front of my face." I continue angrily  

I could fucking hurt her right now, or like fuck her, either or would help me feel better. 

"Listen.." she starts a small smile playing on her face. My anger is through the fucking roof at this moment and I don't want to listen to her. 

"No you listen to me, it's just a paper. Is a paper really worth loosing what we have? It's a signature. I was pissed this morning you hadn't talked to me I went to your work to talk and you weren't there. So I thought that was it." I say breathlessly before continuing. "I thought you were giving me the shoulder now I know you were. Couldn't you have thought up a better way to tell me that you were okay with loosing me than ripping up the papers right in front of me? That was-" my hand flew up in the air trying to gesture angrily and she grabbed onto it moving it back to my side and cutting me off.

"Baby, I quit." She says holding my arm firmly by my side. My anger slowly melts away turning into confusion. Our fingers intertwine. "You what?" I ask 

"I ripped up the papers because I quit." She says intertwining her fingers in my other hand so we were standing in the middle of the hallway face to face holding hands. 

"So wait you let me go through that whole spiel... yell at you... before you fucking told me that?" I accuse her gaining some of my anger back. 

She shrugs a playful smile displaying on her face "it's hot when you're forceful." I roll my eyes stepping closer to her "I was going to hurt you." I joke letting go of her hand and bringing it up to her face. 

"You still could." She smirks as I take my hand off her cheek. 

"Why did you quit?" I ask as all anger drained from my body. 

"I just weighed what I loved in my life. And you were more important than any of it, I couldn't sign the papers because I felt like it was a weird situation and I wouldn't have been comfortable with it at all. But I knew no matter what I could and would never loose you." She smiles putting both of her hands on my cheeks "I just couldn't live with myself if I let the love of my life go over some job I didn't even want in the first place." 

"But what are you going to do now?" I ask thoughts running through my head.

She just quit her job for me. She quit her JOB? For ME? I wanted to kiss her, to hug her, to just hold her but I needed to get the important questions out of the way first.

She leans in slightly so that we are touching foreheads still with her hands on my cheeks. "Be with you." She smiles and places a passionate kiss on my lips. 

I slowly remember that we were still literally in the hallway of my apartment and now we were full on making out. 

I pull away and quickly fiddle with my keys to get into the apartment, I wanted to kiss her again. Badly. "You coming in?" I ask as I open the door gesturing my hand out for her to take it.

"Always." She smiles taking my hand and following me inside. 

--------------

CAMS CORNER

Hey guys they're happy now yk what that means....

I'm kidding 

Vote and comment or y/n will get hit by a bus and die and Towa will be the one to comfort Renee in this hard time ;)

I'm literally writing this in the emergency vet rn cause my cat decided to fuck around and find out 

I have one more exam left so continue manifesting for me please dear god