Rotting Time

Y/N POV 

I pull the covers over my head and sigh, I don't want to get out of bed. There's no reason to either its the weekend. I curl into a tighter ball wanting to forget everything, it was the roughest fight I've ever had and I haven't stopped thinking about it. I fucked up, I shouldn't have reacted like that but she shouldn't have lied.

I was over being mad now instead my pillow was tear soaked and my eyes puffy. I wipe my nose with the sleeve of my shirt fully accepting the disgusting rotting mess I am in this bed right now. I pull my knees into my chest as far as I could and slowly fell back asleep. 

~~

The door swings open and I can see the blonde standing there red cheeks and puffy eyes almost as if she maybe felt the same way about our whole fight. "It wasn't fair that you put me on the same level as your ex." she stalked towards me. "I'm not her. I don't know what she did to you but i'm not her. " As she gets closer I can see how broken she looked, "I know you don't want me here but I want to explain." I hear her voice break "J-ust let me explain..." she chokes out. 

Without thinking I wrap my arms around her, feeling a shot of electricity jolt through my body. I can feel the tension leave her body as she lays her head on my shoulder digging her face into my neck. Every emotion I felt before was gone, all I want is to feel her like I did on the roof top that first night. I just wanted to be with her.  

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." I hold her tighter. "I don't know why I did it. I didn't mean to hurt you. I didn't think you'd leave." she mumbles into my neck, I can feel the warmth of her face, and I feel okay again. 

The pit in my stomach that had been around for the last two days finally disappeared. I never thought i'd be here with her, I never thought i'd get to know her as much as I did, I never thought i'd loose her like I did. "It's okay." I respond pulling away wiping the tears from her face. 

"It's okay nae." I pull her face towards mine and place a gentle kiss on her lips, it was a sweet kiss and we were so close that I could feel her heart beating against my chest. She pulls away and places her hands on my cheeks and looks deep into my eyes.

"I just-" she stops speaking but doesn't break eye contact, she just starts tracing my cheek with her thumb. I hook my arms around her waist. "You don't need to say anything else... I just want to stay like this for a little longer." I smile and pulling her as close as I can. 

~~

I sit up abruptly in bed, pinching myself aggressively. There's nothing I wish more than for me to be able to forgive her that easily. What a fucking dream.

--------

Short ass quick little filler for y'all

I wish I could just rot in my bed right now tbh but school and work is a thing

how are you guys doing?

VOTTTTTEEEEEEEE MY LOVES <3

-Cam