Party

Y/N POV 

Gabi had somehow convinced me to go to a party at our friend Ashley's house, It was supposed to be a small get together but as we entered the house the music was blasting and people were dancing, drinking and doing anything and everything you could possibly think of. 

I turn around to sneak out quickly before Ashley notices me and hear a voice from behind "Omg! Y/N!" damn it. I missed my window. Ashley runs up to me giving me a huge hug. 

"I'm so happy that you and Gabi made it! Come on lets get you guys a drink" She smiled pulling us into the chaos.

"I honestly didn't think you would come!" Ashley yelled over the music as she dragged us through the living room towards the kitchen. "Yeah I thought it was supposed to be something small." I yell back towards her as we reach the kitchen. 

She starts to laugh "this is small." she pours herself a glass of whatever the fuck was in the bowl on the counter, it smelt like it would give me the worst hangover ever and yet I accepted the cup gratefully. Anything to make this party feel a little more palatable.

I chug down the first one and then pour myself a second "Okay guys! I have to go mingle. Have so much fun!" Ashley disappeared into the crowd.  

I turn around to speak to Gabi, but she was no longer next to me like she had been moments before. I guess I was alone, I chug the rest of the second drink and a third hoping that it would help me let loose. 

I make my way towards the dance floor, thankfully I was starting to feel whatever was in the punch. Making it so much easier for me to enjoy the party. 

I'm nursing my fourth drink when I feel arms wrap around my waist "Hey beautiful fancy seeing you here." I recognized the voice right away and smiled "Bella! Thank god you're here. Gabi and Ashley just left me in the dust."   

She drags me to the middle of the dance floor and we start dancing. She drags her hands down my body and starts to sway her hips to the music, which due to the alcohol in my system watching her was really doing something to me.

Her hands snake around my waist pulling me in towards her. I could feel the warmth of her body on mine and I have to say that I was enjoying it... a lot. It wasn't in the same way that I liked the feeling of Renee's touch on my skin. 

I lean in placing a sloppy drunk kiss on her lips, she started to kiss back her tongue asking for permission to explore to which I gave. My hand slipped underneath the back of her shirt and I pulled her closer towards me. 

After a minute I pull away for to take a breath, "You want a drink? I'm parched." She smirked up at me "No baby I'm wet enough." I rolled my eyes and turned to leave the dance floor. Landing eye to eye with the person I came to this party to forget. Renee Rapp. 

I stop in my tracks did she bring Towa here? I scan the crowd and see the brown haired girl slightly behind her. Did she see Bella and I kiss? Is that why she had a pissed look on her face? 

Before I realized what was happening she grabbed my wrist and started dragging me up the stairs into a spare bedroom at the top of the stairs. 

"Wow you sure you want to be talking to me in public? could ruin things publicity wise for you!" I state angrily watching Renee shut the door quietly letting go of my wrist. I was not sober so the room was semi spinning, I had to hold myself up by resting my hand on a table next to the door.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Renee drawled out obviously not sober either. 

"It's my friends party? Am I not allowed to go to my friends parties?" I ask continuing in a mocking voice "Oh i'm so sorry Renee when you left me alone in Berlin you should have stated that I wasn't allowed to go to them anymore just incase you wanted to take your bitch to them." I spit out thinking about seeing Towa earlier.

She completely ignores what I said and steps closer pushing me angrily up against the bedroom door "Why the fuck were you kissing her?"

"Why do you care?" I stated looking into her ocean blue eyes, I was sober enough to refrain myself from just kissing her right there. Telling her with each kiss how much I missed her and how it was lowkey hot how jealous she was right now. She untenses and moves away from the door releasing me but she says nothing.

RENEE POV

I hadn't talked to her in a month...30 days, 12 hours, and 5 minutes to be exact but who's counting... 

Seeing her lips and body intertwined with another girls made me fucking crazy. I had no right to and yet here I was fuming in front of her. 

If this is what she wants to do we can do this. fuck her. 

Y/N POV

"We weren't even together fuck you" it's none of her business what goes on in my life since she made it pretty clear that she didn't want to be in it. "I can kiss who I want when I want." 

She scoffs, " You can't be mad at me Y/N. You have no right to be." She backs away from me slightly. 

I didn't have a right to be mad? what the fuck did she mean? She may have her reasons to hate me but at least I'm not a hypocrite like her.

"I let you explain and you never gave me the chance to fucking explain myself. You're a hypocrite Renee." I scoff and turn away from her.

"That's not fair." I felt her get closer and I wanted to badly to just touch her. For her to touch me but I had drank too much and instead words I didn't mean fell out "I was finally fucking happy without you. You know what actually..."  I spin around and step closer to her "I was the happiest I've ever been... being without you." I slur. 

Without another word she walks out of the bedroom slamming the door behind her. As it shut my stomach turned... all those drinks were not a good idea. That was the second time that I had let her walk out of my life this time however, I didn't chase after her. 

------

CAMMMMMS CORNER

Plz don't hate me... or do... the drama isn't over yet...

Idk if me double posting today was a good thing or just caused people more emotional damage

Vote and comment or Jojo Siwa will stand over your bed and sing you lullaby's while you sleep 

" I was a bad girl... I did some bad things"