What do I do?

Y/N POV

"What am I supposed to do?" I whine shoving my head into Gabi's pillow. I had come over to her place as soon as I got back from Berlin and I honestly hadn't left yet. Or stopped talking about the situation either.

"Maybe you write about it?" She suggests as she plays on her Xbox. "I mean you always talk about writing new things and getting out of the gossip shit." She pauses the game and gets out of bed. "I'm going to the kitchen you want anything?"

I shake my head and bury my face back into the pillow. Maybe she's right I could start writing about my feelings to at least get them out somewhere. I look around her room and find a pile of paper near her desk and I start to write.

I met this girl.

She was everything to me, and then somehow I ruined it.

I fucked it up and now here I am sitting in this stupid chair instead of getting off my ass and fixing it.

She doesn't want me to fix it, she's made that clear, it's been two weeks and I have not heard one word from her.

all I do is sit here and sulk.

I just want her back, that's all.

Gabi comes back in the room with a plate of nachos and sits back down on her bed. "I see you took my advice anything entertaining you wrote?" she asks chucking a chip into her mouth. "Nah not really..." I crumple up the paper and shove it into my pocket.

I join her back on the bed and reach out to grab a nacho, she slaps my hand "You said you didn't want anything and i'm hungry keep your hands off." she screeches hiding the plate from my view.

I jut out my bottom lip jokingly "But i'm sad..." she shakes her head and offers me the plate. "take one chip. ONE." I grab as much as I could in one go and lean back onto her backboard.

She looks at me with a displeased look in her eyes and I laugh it off. I shove the chips in my mouth and wipe my hands on my pants before pulling my phone out.

I open instagram and the first post on my feed was from some gossip page that you followed because of work.

Renee Rapp's World Tour Is Over!

That means she's coming back here, or is back here already. After a minute of thinking I default to stalking her to see if she's back yet.

I search up her username in the search bar and start scrolling through her profile looking for anything that says that she's back, my eyes rest on one picture in particular. It was the night I surprised her in Berlin, she was wearing my shirt she had a huge smile on her face.

How could I have fucked this up so bad? I just want to fix things with her. I just want a chance to fucking explain. I tear falls slowly from my eye and I quickly wipe it with my hand before Gabi notices.

I didn't even do anything. I didn't mean to do anything at least...

I scroll back up to the top of her profile and see a new post, anger coursing through my veins now. I slam my phone down Gabi notices and picks it up looking to see what elicited a reaction like that from me.

The color drained from her face and I sat up abruptly, "I'm done." I state. "I'm done sulking about someone if she's going to turn around and move on with that." I gesture to my open phone that has a picture of Renee and Towa Bird hand in hand.

"Let's go get drunk and make bad choices." I smirked running into the bathroom to get ready. I stop when I get in the bathroom door and away from Gabi.

I grab my tooth brush and start brushing my teeth trying not to get upset. All I could think was; of course it had to be Towa fucking Bird.

I notice a pen on the bathroom sink and pull out the crumpled up paper from my pocket, toothbrush still hanging out of my mouth; I add one more sentence.

Maybe I don't want her back.

-----

CAMS CORNER

i'm feeling feral rn

I'm sorry for breaking y'alls hearts in the last one it had to be done

also sorry this ones so short

Remember to vote and comment if you want happiness ever again :)