Make Up

y/n pov

I open my eyes to an unfamiliar room, where the fuck am I? Ugh and why does my head pound so bad. I turn over and come face to face with Bella. I rip open the covers and look down at my body. 

Fully clothed.

phew. 

I search for my phone in the covers without success, where the fuck could it be? I sit up slightly hoping not to wake Bella up. 

I would really love to do an Irish goodbye right now if I could find my damn phone. I spot it across the room charging with my bag from Bea's sitting next to it, oh so that's how I got here. 

I get up quietly and grab my phone slinging my bag over my shoulder. I tip toe out of her room and into the hall which had multiple doors but no obvious doorway saying how the fuck to get out of here. 

I close my eyes and pick a random door pushing it open, thank god. The living room andddd the door to leave. 

When I get down to the front lobby I open my phone an order an uber.

I sit down in the chair in the lobby scrolling through my phone while waiting for the uber to show up, I stumble across a text chain from yesterday. 

Nae 

Can you at least make sure you 

text me saying you made it safe. I love you.

4:13pm

I made it. I love you. 

I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding, okay I wasn't that deep in the dog house then. Just as I was exhaling I got a notification that the uber was there. 

The drive wasn't far thank god for that. The whole time I planned out exactly what I was going to say to Gabi. As soon as the uber arrives outside of the house I forget every word I had planned.

"Thank you!" I smile at the driver as I get out. "Have a great evening" He chimes back. God I hope I will. I think to myself.

I knock on the door of Jason's place knowing that if Gabi was anywhere she'd be here, the door swings open and she crosses her arms bracing herself on the door. "Listen i'm sorry for what I said, I don't know what's been up with me lately, I'm just overwhelmed I think, I feel like an idiot and take me back." 

She un crosses her arms and looks up at me "are you done?" I nod lightly knowing that if she slammed this door in my face right now it would be warranted. Instead she pulls me into a hug "I forgave you as soon as you said sorry. I'm sorry too I shouldn't have just said that about Towa. You want to come in?" she pulls away from the hug and motions towards the couch. 

I flop down on the couch as she crawls in beside me putting my legs in her lap, "So what's been going on for real? what's up?" she taps my shins with her finger tips "Lay it on me baby." 

"She just seems so close with Towa now and I feel weird about it. Her face lit up the other day when she texted and It just makes me feel weird. I just don't ever want to loose her I swear Ive never loved anymore like i do her." I wring my hands in my lap. 

"I y/n. You've been the happiest i've ever seen you and I love that for you." she continues tapping my shins with her finger tips. 

"I'm just nervous, I don't want to do anything wrong and I wish the best for her and what if that not me?" I sigh aggressively.

"So if i'm reading this right what you're telling me is that you're just jealous and scared of loosing her so you're pushing her away thus loosing her in the process?" She states and I roll my eyes. 

"Honestly yeah basically, I'm just nervous that i'm not the one for her and I just love her so much that I want her to have everything amazing in her life and I don't want to be bringing that down at all you know?" I put my hands over my face and sigh again.

Gabi pushes my legs off her and gets up to grab her phone. "why don't you just tell her that then?" she asks sitting back down placing her phone beside her. 

"Because every time I do it just comes out wrong or it just becomes a big thing, like yesterday she left Bea's with the car leaving me there." 

Gabi laughs "You probably deserved it to be honest." I shoot a glare towards her. "All I said was that maybe we'd be better dating people that are the same as us." She starts laughing even harder. "Yep deserved. You're an idiot y/n" 

"I'm just not good with words!" I exclaim letting out a big sigh. She points to my phone in my pocket "I think what you need to do is call her." She looks at me for a second "wait a second how the fuck did you get home then?" I look at her sheepishly "Uh I guess I got drunk and called Bella to see if she would get me." 

Gabi's mouth drops open, "YOU DID WHAT?" I quickly started trying to make it better "Don't worry nothing happened, I slept with my clothes on it looked like and I left early this morning." Gabi shakes her head "Y/n you're fucking crazy for that. You could have asked Bea or something." 

I shake my head "Bea's already done a lot for me I didn't want to bother her. I was also not sober so good choices were made." She smacks my leg "That stunt could have ruined shit with you and Renee so don't make jokes." she states angrily. 

"Back to the main point of this though, I think that most people are better with people that aren't the same as them. Because wouldn't that be boring? I mean can you stand anyone at your office? they all do the same stuff as you. It's good being different. So call her and apologize for being an idiot." She remarks rolling her eyes. "Maybe in the beginning leave out the part about who drove you home though." she states noticeably disappointed.

My mind started running as I pulled my phone out of my pocket, why would it matter if were so different? Gabi was right I was being stupid. I just wanted her, and no matter what we would figure it out, we could figure it out. As long as she trusted me and I trusted her. 

As I hit call my breathing hitches, I can hear Gabi speaking quietly "Man I still can't believe you fell in love with Renee Rapp, not even just that but she fell back in love with you." I chuckle lightly as the phone rings.

One Ring

Two Ring

Three Rings

Four Rings

Hey, this is Renee I can't come to the phone right now...

------

CAMS CORNER

I felt bad so here's another one xoxo

The videos of Renee at Coachella have me S(CREAMING)

vote and comment or the creator of gay pop (jojo herself) will remake every Renee Rapp song then delete the real ones