The Roof

y/n pov

Gabi was not there waiting for me so I walk back down the hallway and through the doors spotting her across the floor. She notices me and screeches "I found the right door!"

Walking over to her I shake my head, "And you left me alone in that random ass hallway?" she snorts aggressively "You're a smart gal you'd have found your way. Let's go the lines probably long." she grabbed my arm and dragged me through the door.

The security guard on the other side of the door looked at our wrist bands and then let us into the room, there was only about six people in line waiting already.

"Why'd you take so long in the bathroom?" Gabi asked while pulling out her phone.

"There was someone else in there on the phone." I don't know why I didn't tell her who it was, probably because she would hit me if she found out how I left the interaction. I'm honestly a little nervous to see Renee at the meet and greet now because of that whole deal.

As if on cue Renee walks in and the people in line clap, for this meet and greet each person gets around 1 minute with her to take a picture and what not. I can slightly hear her manager mumbling to her about how she was late and where was she just for her to brush him off and turn to the first person in line.

Gabi pulls on my arm to show me a picture of a random cute puppy that was on her instagram feed, just tryna kill time. As we got closer to the front the more nervous I got; flashing back to the bathroom and how that I either had fantastic rizz or was just plain rude to her. Gabi could sense the fact I was nervous "I think you're more nervous than me and I'm the one that wanted to come to this concert in the first place." I smile and shove her lightly "I'm not nervous I'm just not a big people person you know this."

"NEXT!" I push Gabi up in front of me so that she gets most of the time to talk to Renee. She hands her a friendship bracelet that she had made for her and then proceeds to almost pass out when Renee actually puts it on.

When it's time to take the picture I get closer and Renee puts her arm around my shoulder leaning her head in towards the back of my head she whispers just loud enough so that I can hear. "Fancy meeting you here." I could feel her breath on my neck and it sent goosebumps down my spine, shivering slightly I tried to regain my composure.

They took a couple pictures and then she hugged Gabi, leaning in to hug me she whispers again "My tours are free for you, meet me at the back gate in 30." Before I could respond we were shuffled out of the room.

"That was so awesome! She put on my bracelet isn't that crazy!! You think she will keep it on?"

"No probably not. Only did it to humor you of course. More than I would do for you if I was her." Which gains a well deserved shove from her "Shut the fuck up, lets go."

"This time I'm leading. If we let you lead again we might end up back in that creepy hallway". Gabi's boyfriend was picking her up from here as she hasn't slept at home in three nights and lets just say it was a hard battle but I ended up loosing custody, I now only have her on weekends and some holidays.

We walked out of the venue and sat on the curb "Did you enjoy it?" she asks hopefully. "It wasn't bad to be completely honest I really enjoy her music and she's not bad to look at." Gabi picks up a rock and tosses it lightly "Okay girly keep it in your pants." I sigh "You know what I mean." "Yeah maybe you guys can fall in love get married and have 45 kids and then die together." I nudge her shoulder with mine "You're an idiot."

She pulls out her phone to call Jason. The phone rings twice and then he picks up "Where the fuck are you it's cold." she leans over and covers the speaker "He's around the corner." she takes her hand off the speaker. "Hurry the fuck up Jason its COLD and I'm not wearing a jacket." seconds later his car pulls up.