Recording studio

renee pov

I had asked y/n to go to the studio with me today because we hadn't really had as much time to hang out recently between the two of us working and I really missed being around her. 

But right now having her there was proving to be so much more of a distraction then I meant it to be. I could see her little smile through the glass while I was in the booth and I couldn't stop getting a stupid ear to ear grin. 

I look down at my hands lightly playing with my rings which I notice I do so much more now recently, I guess it's a coping mechanism. 

I'm worried about what y/n sees us as, I know she's all fucking mine and I will kill someone that even looks in her direction but am I hers? Does she still want me like that? She said she loved me and all but does she love the idea of me or actually me. 

I sigh and adjust the ring on my middle finger back into its proper position. Maybe i'll never really know. I can't just sit here and dwell on it though I have so much to do.  

After about thirty more failed minutes of me trying to sing snow angel for the acoustic version I give up and walk out of the booth. My stomach growls softly and I remember that I totally forgot breakfast this morning because I was in such a rush. 

"Mommy's hungry, bring mommy a snack" I laugh gesturing towards y/n who gets up immediately and starts towards the door. "Sweetgreen?" she asks turning around before reaching the door. "Always baby." I smile and flop down on the couch as she leaves out the door.

Alyah who was also at the studio with us, looks over to me from the chair she was sitting in. 

"So what the fuck is this about." she gestures from the door and then back to me. I shrug and put my legs upright into the air.  

"I don't honestly know. We said I love you the other day but things have just been slightly weird since." I intertwine my fingers together. 

Alyah was one of the only people that know about y/n I told her after all the shit went down with the article and she really helped me through it. 

"Figure your shit out. That girl has been sitting there on that couch all damn day just staring at you with fucking hearts in her eyes. She's into you, don't overthink it Renee." She sighs and puts her own feet up on the table in front of her. 

"I just don't know... I love her for sure but It's hard our lives are so different, I mean she literally works with TMZ basically and if she knew about what happened with Towa, that we-." I'm unable to finish my sentence when the door opens, y/n waltzing in with some food. My face goes white, what a time for her to arrive. 

She notices the change in my demeanor "What's wrong?" she looks down at me nervously. "Are you feeling okay? you look super pale?"

My brain goes numb and I struggle to get the words out. "Y-eah I just forgot to eat this morning, thank you, baby, for the food." I state sitting up making space for her to sit down with me. She sits down and I shift around so that I lay my legs in her lap. 

What would have happened if she would have come in a couple seconds later, what would she have thought. Those thoughts disappear quickly as I dig into my food, basically shoveling it because I was so hungry.  

 y/n pov

She swings her legs off my lap which leaves me sitting there desperate for her touch again, for the feeling of her warmth on my skin. She throws the bowl away and then leans down placing a gentle kiss on my lips. "I sadly actually have to get stuff done today."

I wrap my hands around her back "mmm do you?" i mumble into her lips. She pulls away leaving me yet again wanting more. "Yes I do baby. So stop flashing that stupid grin at me like you're in love with me or something." she states walking into the booth. 

"But I am!" I yell back at her as the door shuts.

I watch her from the other side of the glass the way she gets so into the music, and just sounds so angelic. I smile. I am extremely down bad for Renee Rapp. She really is all I want. Ever. 

Suddenly my head started spinning. Wait... did we break up? do I have to ask her to be my girlfriend again? what are we? She loves me but does she want to be with me like that again? I scratch the back of my neck as I sit down on the studio couch. 

Are we even technically together right now?

____

Cams Corner 

short filler cause life is hectic as hell rn

Idk where to go with this now bbys so it will probably be ending soon :( 

I'm working on a Regina X Reader fanfic so y'all will have that tho when this endsss

VOTE AND COMMENT OR A BALD TOWA WILL CHASE YOU TRYING TO SHAVE UR HEAD