The Talk

Y/N POV

After one long extremely cold shower and a cup of coffee I picked up my phone to text Renee back. It's early in the morning and it had been about two hours since she texted so I don't know if she'll text me back.

Renee 

I'm sorry can you just let me explain?

3:12 am

Okay. Meet me Harrison st and Grant Ave.  

I can't drive as i'm still not sober enough for that so I had to pick a place I could walk to, I send the message and crawl onto the bed. I sit criss cross across from Gabi and place my phone between us. I feel like I am in high school again waiting for my crush to text me back. Not even a minute later my phone dings, I freeze and Gabi picks it up "It's Renee." She smiles and hands it to me. I take it from her hands and open it staring at the screen for a second. 

be there in 10 

Okay, I breathe in, "I guess I got to go then" I state almost in a questioning way begging for Gabi to hype me up or something. "You've got this, and just fuckin forgive her she's hot as shit. Don't be dumb." She chucks me my hoodie and walks me to the door. 

"i'll be here for emotional support, text me if you need me gone." She winks sticking her fingers up in a V shape and inserting her tongue between them. She pushes me out of the door without a second thought.

As I get outside I pull my hood over my head, it was a little chilly and I was thankful the walk was short arriving at the street cross a couple moments early. I start pacing on the sidewalk, what am I going to say? what is she going to say? Should I go home? I should go home. I turn around and start walking back to my apartment. 

"Y/N?" I stop in my tracks, fuck it's too late to escape this now. I turn around and my breath catches in my throat she's standing in front of me in a varsity jacket with her hair up in a clip. Gabi was right she was hot as fuck. "Hey." I say stepping closer to her seeing her flushed face she'd obviously been upset before she came here.

"I didn't think you would text me back." she sends a fake smile my way. I shrug and look down at my feet I can't look at her face right now I know I'll forgive her just like that. I want to hear what she has to say. "Listen I'm sorry. I don't know why I didn't explain, I just shut down." I nod still not bringing myself to look at her.

"I was packing up my stuff and I was so fucking tired I just fell asleep in their bed and I woke up and they were just there, I don't know why I didn't just straight up tell you. I got nervous you would think the worst of the situation so I just tried to avoid it." I finally look up at her and see the hurt behind her eyes. I knew she was telling the truth.

"Even if you did do anything with Alissa, you were right Nae. You didn't owe me anything and I'm sorry for pushing it. I'm sorry for getting angry at you. I was just scared." Now it was her turn to look away from me. "I was scared too." she says as she stepped a little closer.    

Outside POV

-flashback to the fight-

The door closes behind the blonde now utterly alone in the hallway she braces herself on the door and slides down. Not knowing that on the exact other side of the door y/n is doing the same. She places her head in her hands and lets out quiet sobs. "Why the fuck would I do that" she mutters under her breath. Wiping the tears from her eyes she gets up and makes her way to the elevator. Unknowing if she would ever be back. 

Not knowing where to go she ends up back at a door she knew ever so well knocking aggressively as she didn't have a key anymore. The door swings open not even a minute later "Renee what are you doing here?" Alissa is standing in the doorway in her PJs rubbing their eyes. Renee pushes her way into the house obviously with a purpose. 

"Alissa I packed up my shit to leave, I'm sorry if I gave you some weird hope that things had changed when I accidently fell asleep in your bed but things didn't work out with us and now I've fucked up things with someone I really care about because of it." She exhales rubbing her hands together and Alissa pulls the blonde into a hug.

"Hey, I know. It's okay. Did you want to talk about it?" They smile and pull away from the hug motioning Renee to sit on the couch with them. 

"Yeah actually I think I might need that." She sits down and as the words flow out of her mouth tears start to form in her eyes again. 

"I fucked up, I shouldn't have said I don't owe her anything it was just heated." The tears flowing fast now. She smiles weakly up at Alissa "I'm sorry for talking to you about all this, it's kind of awkward to be completely honest." Alissa puts her hand on the blondes shoulder as if to comfort her in a way. It didn't help Renee only wanted comfort from one person right now, and she had just pushed them away. 

-end flashback-

 Y/N POV

"I pushed you away, and i'm just so fucking sorry." She looks up at me and our eyes finally meet her blue eyes burning into mine. "I'm sorry for forcing you to leave, I just shut down. I understand if you don't want to see me anymore or anything like that" I state keeping eye contact. 

She steps closer to me "Don't be stupid, baby." she wraps her arms around my waist and pulls me towards her. "I've been so upset for the last couple days because I haven't been able to talk to you, because I thought you hate me. I couldn't live with myself if you did." She sighs and I push a stray strand of hair out of her face. 

"It's almost like you like me or something." I scoff and kiss her. She pulls away quickly and punches my shoulder "Shut the fuck up y/n." she smirks and I can see the pain fall away from her face. She pulls me in again and kissing me messily slipping her hand under my hoodie slightly to rest it on my waistband. I kiss back putting one hand behind her head and one around her waist I wanted her closer.

I moan into her mouth and Renee pulls away leaving me begging for it to continue a warmth rising in my body. I grab her hand and take off towards my apartment, pulling out my phone as we walk. 

Gabi

get the fuck out of the apartment now

 I sigh I'm never going to live this down with her I know it... "Hey y/n?" she asks as my hand grips hers tighter "Yeah?" I respond smiling at her as we walk. "nothing." she starts to move her thumb against my hand. 

A couple minutes later we get to the apartment, Gabi was gone but there was a note on the counter. I eyed it and grabbed it quietly shoving it in my back pocket, "I swear to god" I mumble quietly under my breath. "Movie?" I ask sitting down on the couch. "Of course" She smiles sitting down right next to me.

She leans her head over resting it on my shoulder placing one arm around my waist. This morning I woke up feeling as if there was something missing and now my heart feels so full, I think i'm falling for her. 

"What did you say?" she mumbles gripping my waist tighter. My stomach falls to my ass, did I just say that out loud? There's no way I would do something that stupid. "Nothing." I smile and rest my head on top of hers.

------

I am finally feeling slightly better yippie not like it's been a whole week 

I've been so bored being sick this week at least I got extensions on my school work 

 Vote and comment if you want some nasty nasty ;)

- Cam