Maybe it's a sign

Y/N POV

I finish up the last bit of my work for the day and then close my laptop. Pulling out my phone I check the time and my messages. 4:30 pm perfect i'm on schedule. 

Renee 5 mins ago

Concert is soon then like literally right after were on our way to Berlin for the next one

Renee 18 mins ago

I'm so tired 

Dad 28 mins ago

Baloo is having the time of his life so you go have yours!

Gabi 29 mins ago

Have so much fun you lucky fuck

It had been about two weeks since the picnic roof date with Renee and I and I had lied to her about the fact that I couldn't get the time off work. I decided before she left that I was going to surprise her at the Berlin show and I was super excited but also very nervous. 

I grabbed the stack of papers on my desk and made my way towards the bosses office. Knocking on the door I over hear bits and parts of the conversation going on as I walk in. 

"This is good stuff. It's kind of late for a new addition to the magazine but this is fresh so i'll move things around for sure. Thank you Jenn good work." My boss shakes her hand and I nod at her when she passes. "Jenn." I smile politely. 

She closes the door behind her and I walk up to the desk. "here's the edits you asked for! I'm off now I got to pick up my stuff from the apartment and then head to the airport." I smile at him. "Thanks again for the time off." He smiles at me "Anything for my favorite editor, don't do too much writing in Europe I want you to come back."

 I set down the papers and walk towards the door overhearing him pick up the phone "yes can I speak to Mrs. Willams, I was wondering if she was in I'm looking for someone that can get me some details on a Celeb that's currently on tour in Europe." I walk out of the office and go to my car. I wonder what that call was about? 

As I pull into the parking lot at the apartment I smile looking down at the bracelet still on my wrist. I had not taken it off since she put it on me I was scared to. It became kind of like a comfort to me fiddling with it when I was nervous or bored, I didn't understand how something so small could make me feel so safe. 

Grabbing my bags quickly and giving the apartment one last once over I hop back into the car ready to start this adventure. 

----

The plane flights weren't awful but I was so glad to finally be in the hotel room, I flop down on the bed face first. I had two hours until her concert and I knew for sure people would be queuing by now if they haven't already so I should start getting ready but i'm just so fucking tired. 

I pull the nasty shirt I had worn on the airplane off and slip a clean white T-shirt on, I pull the glitter out of my bag and the poster board and start getting to work. It had to be perfect.

Around an hour later I was finally finished, It was the best I could do with the time restraint I had, I picked up the poster and placed it on the dresser stepping back a couple steps to admire the glittery poster board. She's going to hate this, I laugh under my breath and roll it up shoving it into a bag. 

I briskly make my way down to the lobby and out the doors, I was able to book a hotel that was just a block or so away from the auditorium that she was performing in tonight. Surprisingly the que line wasn't extremely long and I didn't have to wait too long either before they opened the doors.