The Last Dance

Y/n pov

"Come on!" I exclaim dragging her up the stairs to the place I knew all too well.

"Y/n It's literally spitting right now, were going to get soaked."  I roll my eyes and grip her hand tighter. "It'll be worth it I promise."

What she didn't know was that I had went up to the roof earlier today and set up a blanket and candles. We finally get up to the roof where we had our first kiss... where everything happened for the first time and I looked towards her. A huge smile spreading across her face.

"This is so cute but it's not going to matter in a second if it rains baby." She kisses me on the cheek and walks over to the blanket sitting down criss cross. I lay down next to her and she unfolds her legs and lays her head on my chest looking up into the sky. "I know it's not a big gift but-"

"Its perfect and thankfully it stopped spitting for a minute." She rolled over so that I could see her face and smirked. "Listen just because I forgot to check the weather doesn't mean we can't enjoy our time." I laugh as she rolls her head back to look up at the stars.

There was little to no light pollution tonight, "Look." I pointed towards the Big Dipper. "You can see the Big Dipper. Oh my god and you can kind of see the Milky Way." She intertwines her fingers with mine as we stare into the sky. "That's so cool." She states and starts rubbing the top of my hand with her thumb.

Not even seconds later it starts spitting again, the rain more aggressive this time. "It's going to pour." Renee sat up to go and I smiled. "Yeah and?" I stood up as it started to rain harder fully dousing all the candles that were still lit. "We gotta go or we will get wet." She stands up and I shake my head "Nope I have the keys I make the descisons."

I know exactly what i want to do!

"Can I have this dance?" I smirk and offer my hand to her as I bow. "You're fucking crazy." She laughs taking my hand as it starts completely pouring, I place one hand at her hip and keep the other firmly intertwined with hers. I twirl her around as the rain continues leaving us absolutely soaked. She presses her forehead to mine as we slow down. "I love you." She smiles wet hair sticking to her face, she still looked absolutely beautiful. I lean in placing a small kiss on her nose.

"I want to be in this moment with you forever." I sigh dropping my other hand to her waist using them to pull her close to my body. "We can't stay like this forever, but we can continue to create new moments like this one as long as we live." She leans in placing a soft kiss on my lips, it was so soft and yet ever so passionate. As if a single kiss could say a thousand words.

I pull away and put my arm around her shoulder, "I would love to create moments like these for as long as we live." I reply and look off the roof into the street below, I was for once at complete peace.

————————-
Cams coRRRENEERRR
Alright guys this is it it was a pleasure writing this, and I can't wait for you guys to read the next one it'll be up super soon

I hope you enjoyed it even if it was a roller coaster

I love you all and hope to see you in my next book: A Ticket to Hell//Regina George

- cam <3