Sick Day

renee pov

It's been like two days since the whole move in subject was broached and we haven't really talked about it since then. Which I don't know if I was okay with or if I wanted to talk about it. I'm very nervous about taking a jump like that with how rocky our past was but that's just what it was the past... so maybe this is the move... or maybe she was joking.

I sigh leaning back in the chair I basically lived in this studio right now anyway so there was no point to go anywhere else. I've been in the studio trying to write new songs but nothing has been coming to me recently probably because I've been so excited about cochella next weekend. I start fiddling with the rings on my hand when my phone starts to ring. I look at the screen y/n's name flashes across the screen and I pick it up. "Hey baby I'm almost done what's up." I hear a small croak and a super raspy voice start speaking "I don't think you should come over I don't think I'm doing too hot."

"What's wrong?" I ask worriedly "I threw up like six times and have a fever, I don't want to fuck up cochella for you thats all." She responds still all raspy and not good sounding at all. "Shut up I'm on my way in a second." I hang up the phone and snatch my bag leaving the studio quickly.

I get in my car and drive to the grocery store, it wasn't too far so I wasn't too worried about taking too long. I grabbed two cans of chicken soup from the shelf and checked out. Homemade is so much better but it's kind of late for that right now. I hop back in the car and make my way over to y/n's.

I get there and take out my key unlocking the door "Baby?" I set down the keys and the soup on the counter. "In here." I hear coming from her bedroom. I walk in to see her sprawled all across the bed. "How you doing baby?" I ask walking in and sitting next to her on the bed sliding my hand under her shirt to rub her back.

"Not great." She groans rolling over to face me, "I'm so pissed that because of this I probably can't go to cochella with you." She adds frustrated. "It's okay there's always next year we can go together even if im not performing." I smile at her. "I brought you soup its in the kitchen do you want me to heat some of that up now?" She shakes her head "no I'm okay I can do it later I'm feeling too nauseous right now to have that. But thank you so much."

Y/n pov

"of course, let me just get into comfy clothes then we can lay here and watch a movie." She gets up and walks towards my dresser, opening the drawer I had cleaned out specifically for her. It reminded me of our conversation the other night. She stands up straight with a big shirt in her hands. "Oh yaya texted me to make sure that everything was still okay for the friend dinner in three weeks, did you ask Gabi yet?" She asks pulling her shirt over her head, if I wasn't as sick as a dog right now I probably would have found that hot but I was trying to hard not to vomit to notice she didn't have a shirt on until it was too late.

"Yeah Gabi's down, when is it again? The day you get back from Coch?" She nods getting into the bed next to me I move so that I can get under the covers our bare legs touch and her cold legs feel so nice on my hot and sweaty body. "Yeah, that night I think." I lean my head on her shoulder and think about the drawer thing again. I might have been joking in that moment but moving in doesn't sound like a bad thing.

"We talked about this a while ago but I just listen okay." I breathe in and continue... "Let's move in together. Let's get a new place of our own. Start fresh."

Her eyes grow wide and there was an long agrevating pause before she spoke "I agree. I would love nothing more than to live with you y/n."  She pushes the hair from my sweaty face. "First of all that pause was horrible i thought you were going to turn me down and second of all...God I really don't feel good." I curl up closer to her chest and close my eyes. The feeling of the lowering and rising of her chest regulated my own breathing and I slowly drifted off to sleep curled in her arms.

A couple days later...

Renee is going to meet me at the friend dinner tonight instead of us going together because she has a lot to do before hand.
Which I was okay with, but at the same time I hadn't seen her in a week and I had missed her. Bad.

I look around my apartment and to Baloo, there was boxes everywhere, we decided that I would just stay with her until her lease was up and it gave us time to find a new place. I'm about to literally move in with Renee Rapp what the fuck is my life.

I check the time 5:34, FUCK? I don't know what to wear and I have to leave in ten minutes to be at the place in time. I run to my closet and pull out the closest thing I could find that was slightly dressy (masc or fem your choice) and run out the door.

—————-
Cams COrner

AHHHH GUYS
TWO MORE CHAPTERS AND ITS OVER!
LITERALLY SCREAMING
vote and comment or the sneezy sticky fingered ipad kid will come into your room and touch everything