[1]

'You ungrateful brat! why haven't you done the dishes yet?! Why are there still clothes that need to get washed?! Stop being lazy and do your chores!'

A raven haired female didn't talk back and just did what she was told, even though she knew damn well she had already finished the chores that were being told weren't done. To the side of the room she could see the younger female snickering knowing damn well that she wasn't going to get in trouble for making a big mess. Once the female finished with the dishes and cleaned the laundry she went back to what she was doing only to get hit upside the face by the elder female she had to call 'mother'.

"You little disgrace! Go pick up Kayla's room! Stop just standing around!"

At that point the female had it and slapped the elder woman back. "I'm done being your fuckin' maid! I am your damn daughter! Not some damn slave you can order around! I'm DONE! With you, with your ungrateful daughter and with your husband! I'm taking my shit and leaving!"

The raven haired female rushed to the small area that she had called her 'room' to grab all that she possessed before she went to Kayla. She smashed the child's face against the wall angered. "Have fun not having anyone to blame for your bull shit you prissy brat! I'm DONE being your little maid "

The female then left the house slamming the door on her way out. As she ran from the house her name was called by the elder female, but she didn't look back or stop. She refused to go back to the hell that she once lived in again. She wanted freedom. Ever since she was a mere child of five years old she had been doing things for the stupid family. She didn't know what it was like to be her own person. As she got far enough away from the place she once called 'home' she sat down on a bench and cried into her hands.

All of the pent up emotions she held back were coming up and showing themselves. Once she calmed herself she knew she'd have to get a job and get her own place to live. The female took a deep breath and wiped the tears from her face before she went job hunting only to get a call not long after she had placed an application in for a small shop. She went back to the shop for an interview and that evening she began her work.

She saved up every last amount of yen she had gotten from her job so she could get herself a good place to live in. After four months of working she finally had enough money to stop living in the back of the shop. So she got herself her own apartment and she just enjoyed being able to have a place to call her own. After working at the shop for a year and a half she showed no emotion as she saw the elder female and her daughter she had left come into the shop. Instead she did her job and began to sing as she worked, her singing caught the attention of a male who was shopping in the store.

"You miss! What is your name?"

The raven haired female looked stunned that the elder male was pointing at her and talking so loudly. She held her broom tighter as she spoke her name. "R-Reina sir...Luna Reina."

"Well miss Reina, you have a talented voice that I'd love to be able to project to the world if you think you have what it takes to place love within all you sing."

Reina's pink eyes widened in shock as she heard the male speak. "Y-You truly think I have what it takes?" She asked as she pointed to herself as she spoke

"Yes! So how about it?"

Reina didn't have to think long and nodded her head. "I-I'd love to!"

Reina was given a business card by the male which she took gladly with both of her hands. 

"Then I will see you at that address tomorrow at noon, have a good evening Miss Luna."

"Y-You too sir!" She said as she bowed her head

She looked down at the card as the male left only to see that the male that she had talked to was 'Saotome Shining' Of shining records. Reina felt excited that she was going to do something more with her life, she placed the broom to the side and talked with her manager who was on shift with her that night.

"Manager Ma'am, may we talk for a moment?"

"Of course Luna, what's up?"

"You know how you had told me half a year ago that I should have pursued singing instead of being here?"

"Yes, and I still stand by that. You have an amazingly good voice." Her manager said with a nod of her head

"I was just talked to by the owner of an idol company! He wants me to meet him tomorrow at Noon!"

Her manager smiled and nodded her head. "Good, I'm glad someone can see your talent. If you happen to want to be there let me know and I'll take you off of the schedule and give you, your weeks pay."

"Alright thank you so much manager!"

"Of course, now get back to work, the floors aren't going to sweep themselves."

"Y-Yes of course!"

She placed the card in her small bag behind the counter before she went back to her job, the entire time the elder woman and her daughter overheard everything. The daughter scoffed and looked up at the elder woman. "She doesn't have talent, I have talent."

"We're going to have to make that man see that he has the wrong person tomorrow. Let's follow her and make sure she doesn't make anymore of a fool of herself."