18

It took two weeks for the commercial to be filmed and the music for it to be composed, recorded and placed with the commercial. The night that the three of them finished the commercial all of them sat in front of a TV to watch the commercial as it came on. The three of them were wearing body costumes of their plush animals introducing themselves by the names that they had named their plush animals. Afterwards they sang the song for the commercial before it ended.

It was quiet for a moment before Reiji laughed a bit with a smile. "Well that was adorable."

Reina just placed her hands into her face as she whined out. "That was one of the worst things I've ever had to do! I hate having to act like that!"

"Aww Rei-rei, you did well!" Reiji said patting her shoulder softly

"T-Thanks I guess?" She said as she turned her head to look at the elder brunette male

Shining then came into the room and he stood in front of them. "Syo! Natsuki! Reina! Nicely done! I was just given a call by Luna Wuu, the plush animals are flying off of the shelves! Two thumbs up!"

The three of them nodded their heads before Shining pointed his finger at Reina. "You have much more to do miss Reina."

"I'm aware of that, who will I be working with next sir?"

"Mikaze Ai and Camus. The three of you starting tomorrow will be working together on a talk show, where you three will be showing just how well you can get along and that you aren't just working with STARISH but Quartet Night as well."

Reina nodded her head. "Sure thing. What time do we leave out tomorrow?"

"It starts at Noon, so I say you two should get there at half past eleven."

"Sounds good sir."

Shining then left out before Reina leaned forward a bit to look at Camus and Ai who looked unamused at what they had to do. "You two don't seem that amused."

"We both believe we know where we're going...the host is sexist towards female. We have a bad feeling we're going to have to protect you from that male." Ai stated

"Oh...well I can take care of myself senpai so it's no problem." She said with a smile

"You've gained a lot of confidence since being here Kato, lets see if it has paid off tomorrow. All of us should get some rest." Camus said seriously

Reina nodded her head and she ended up resting herself in bed for the morrow. When she woke up the next day, she ate her breakfast in silence as the others talked with one another. She finished first and took care of her plate before she went outside to wait for Ai and Camus. When they finally made their way outside she stood up.

"You were in a rush to eat today, something on your mind?" Camus asked

"Anxiety...that's all." Reina stated with her hands together

"I see, no worries. You have Mikaze and I with you today. We'll do what we can to protect you from anything that threatens you."

"I'll hold you to that." she said as the three of them left out together.

"You seem more laid back now than you had when you first started. What made you change so much?" Ai asked

"Luna Wuu, he had actually listened to me talk about his horrible wife and child. I also got to know the truth about who I am because of him. Knowing that I have no blood relation to that brat that I basically raised it gives me relief that I don't ever have to do anything for that child anymore." Reina said with a smile

"I see, so the reason you were so tense and stiff was because of the stress you had due to that ugly untalented brat. But now that she isn't a problem, you aren't stressed, tense or stiff."

"Correct Ai senpai." Reina said with a smile before it faded. "Oh...there is something I need to warn you guys about."

Both males raised an eyebrow at her, as she let out a sigh when they got to the corner. She then looked between the two males. "Luna Wuu told me what happened to my birth mother. She was murdered. She was once an idol, and she was shot in front of thousands of her fans. The killer was never found. It's speculated by those who knew my mother that the killer is waiting for her offspring...meaning me to follow the same footsteps that she had. If that happens to be true I don't want you guys to get hurt so please don't try to do anything to get yourselves hurt."

"If it happens it isn't on you." Camus stated

"Both of us are willing to protect you, as a training junior under our wings we'll do what we have to just to make sure you're safe."