[43]

[December 31st 10:15 AM]

Reina was smiling as she was in front of her laptop with the white board behind her. "Good morning everyone! Today is the last day and it is my solo day, which also happens to be my birthday." Reina said happily 

She placed her hands together before she looked at the board. "No doubt Masato wrote the message on the white board for me before he went to bed last night. He's always been so sweet to leave sweet messages like that for me. It makes me happy that he cares so much for me like that." She said happily

Reina placed a hand on her laptop as she looked at the camera. "Before I get into questions from the many millions that have been watching this-I'd like to place a few things out there that should be noted that I have been given the clear to speak up about today."

The smile faded from her face before she placed her hands together on her lap. "First being, my mother is not alive. The woman people saw on the twenty-fifth was not my mother. That woman was actually the woman who killed my mother posing as her. After that horrible woman posed as my mother and came back to where I lived in Shining dorms in the agency-she went first to Shining himself and had made mention she'd kill me afterwards. Luckily I have a lot of senpai's who care and love me so much to keep me safe."

As she spoke she placed her hands on her chest on her heart. "I've had to learn to trust every last one of them...even Masato-I've had to learn to trust him. I didn't truly think that he'd care and love me as much as he does. But he does...and he's shown me so in his own unique way. I adore knowing so many protective men in this agency. If it wasn't because of them being as they are I wouldn't be here to celebrate my twenty-fourth birthday."

Masato and Ren smiled hearing the words she spoke, it was rather obvious she thought rather high of them. 

"Now as for those who know that I am related to them...please be careful with what that woman gave you for a Christmas gift. I don't know what that woman would have given all of you but I don't want to lose what family I do have left." Reina said sincerely "Now with that announcement out of the way, I wish to say after the new year I will be working on my own work without the help of STARISH and QUARTET NIGHT. It will be mid June when there will be a concert that I will be working with both groups. I've already worked everything out with the CEO manager here at Shining agency about it all."

Masato and Ren were stunned to hear the words she said, they had no idea that there would be a concert in the middle of the year like that. Knowing that she knew that much meant that she probably already knew what she was going to be doing up till then. 

"Now I will be looking at questions that people will have for me." Reina said as she opened her laptop

She let out a small happy hum as she looked at the laptop swaying her legs under the chair as her feet didn't hit the ground due to her height. "Let's see here...So many birthday wishes...thank you guys so much! I know I'm just a trainee right now, but I'm thankful that all of those that have given me birthday wishes have."

"Oh! Here we go! This is a good question!"

Question: Will there be a time where you and Hijirikawa Masato will be able to show your relationship outside of the segment you're doing now?

Reina smiled and turned to the camera. "There may be a time, I have been given a movie offering that has also been given to one of the other guys. I hope that it will be Masato that will get the script as well since it is a romance script. But that is yet to be known or seen." 

Masato averted his eyes-he had been given the romance script but he didn't want to take it since he didn't know who his female lead was. Knowing that it was his girlfriend who was the lead he was having second thoughts about not taking it.