[17]

When Reina got back to the dorms she went back to her dorm room to see that Haruka was waiting for her. "Reina! you came back."

She nodded her head. "Yep."

"And you're okay?"

"I am. Thanks to my father protecting me."

Haruka hugged her tightly. "Everyone was worried about you, I'm glad that you came back in one piece!"

Reina was stunned that they were all worried about her, she was just an intern. Did they really care that much about her? After talking with Haruka for a bit longer the two girls went to bed. The next day at breakfast every male she saw smiled at her and expressed how happy they were to see her there. When she saw Camus she spoke up. "Camus, you had told me something when I first met you that I want to amend."

"Oh?"

"I never was supposed to go by the Luna family name. Luna Wuu made it rather clear that he wanted me to keep the legacy of my father alive. My legal family name is Kato Reina. So if you wish to call me by my family name-there it is."

Camus smiled at her and nodded his head. "Very well, thank you for informing me. Honestly I thought you had blown off what I had asked. But seeing that you hadn't it makes things rather interesting now."

"I have an odd way of preceding things Camus senpai don't burn your head out thinking about it." Reina said with a small smile

"How did the outing with your father go?" Ai asked

"Well technically he's my god father-as to answer your question. He is divorcing his cheating wife and placing the brat in a correctional school to sort her attitude out. The moment both women saw me they thought I was accepting being their maid. Which my father shot down instantly."

"I see, so he has learn his lesson. Good. I'm glad to hear nothing bad happened to you while you were out. You worried most of us here."

"After this project I probably won't be seeing my father until my birthday, he said he wanted to 'spoil me' whatever that means. I've never been materialistic so I don't know what he has in mind to do." Reina said between her bites of food

"Do you know if you'll be spending the entire day with him?" Haruka asked curiously

"Nope, just the morning and afternoon. He usually has a meeting in the evening he goes to. Not to mention the amount of drama he's about to sink himself into...he's going to need the time to deal with it."

"Thinkin' about it-your birthday ain't that far away...and neither is Masato's."Ranmaru stated

Reina tilted her head to the side."You said that before, but never clarified it...what do you mean by that?"

"Our birthdays are days apart from one another." Masato said speaking up

"Oh...really?"

"Yes, Mine is the twenty-nineth."

"Oh?...oh snacks!" Reina said as her eyes widened "That explains a bit."

Masato raised an eyebrow at her. "What do you mean by that?"

Reina just gave him a small smile. "Nothing you need to worry yourself about Hijirikawa senpai."

Masato looked at her skeptically but said nothing more as Syo spoke up. "Oh! Reina your father called me last night. He told me that the seamstresses that were working on the plush animals are done now. That any time today we can go back to his building to talk about the commercial."

Reina nodded her head. "Alright, if it's alright with Natsuki and you-I'd like to head out after breakfast."

"That's fine with me. The sooner we do this the sooner Natsuki can stop gushing about the plushies."

"Sounds like a plan then."

After they had breakfast Reina, Syo and Natsuki went back to the Luna cooperation building where they were able to talk to Wuu about the plushies and the commercial for them. Wuu looked directly at Reina as he spoke with his hands together. 

"Reina, I want you to be aware that you doing this commercial will defiently place you out there and if you end up being targeted like your mother you need to lay low. Understand?"

"Yes sir, I understand very well."

syo and Natsuki didn't understand what was going on between the two of them. But didn't voice their confusion or concerns. When Wuu finished talking with the three of them about what he wanted for the commercial they left out and Syo looked at Reina curiously. "So what was that about back there?"

"Oh you mean what Wuu said? Apparently my mother was a well known idol back in her day before her death. She went by the name 'raven', she ended up being murdered on stage in front of thousands. Wuu knew about it due to my father being a police officer and killing himself after knowing that my mother was gone. One of my father's police friends gave Wuu me when I was a mere infant. After Wuu found out what had happened with my parents he made a promise that he would treat me like he would his friend. But that completely back fired with his gold digging wife and his entitled child." Reina explained with her hands behind her back

"So...the killer wasn't ever found was he?" Natsuki asked

She shook her head no. "They never found whoever murdered my mother. Wuu believes they are waiting for the right time to make their move. Which is when I follow the footsteps of my mother."

"You're going to have to tell that to the others. Not only does that place you at risk, but anyone who works with you is at risk too." Syo stated

"I'm aware, and I will be letting the others know. It's just a lot to take in at once." Reina said with a sigh