[23]

Reina took a deep breath before she placed her hands together in front of her. "Alright, first day. Introductions, and a detailed explanation of what we'll be doing for that day and the others after so there are no surprises and everyone will know what will be placed out."

"Alright, what else would be done on that day?"

"Casual talk and if the boys had any questions they could ask them to me. Since I know I'm a box of mysteries to everyone."

Haruka wrote it all down before she nodded her head. "Alright, now the twenty eighth. what will you guys do that day?"

"Hm...I'm thinking that day will be Ren's day to perform a solo song and entertain who watches. That'll be a day you'll have to ask him what he'd want to do."

"Alright, fair enough. Now the twenty-nineth."

"That's Hijirikawa's birthday yes?"

"Mhm, I want it to first be a casual day of commenting about what Ren did the previous day before we surprise Hijirikawa for his birthday. While Ren is doing his day of work-I'll be needing your help in the kitchen with working on his birthday cake if that's okay with you?"

"I'd love to help you out!" Haruka said happily before she wrote down what she had said "Alright next is the thirtieth." 

"That can be Hijirikawa's solo day to do as he pleases to entertain the people watching."

"Right then." Haruka said as she wrote it down "Then lastly the thirty first, your birthday."

"My god father has been busy a lot as of late-I'm not holding my breath to see him. I'm used to not celebrating my birthday-so that day I'll do my solo day until it gets close to midnight where the three of us can perform one final song together as a trio for it to end at midnight."Reina said as she placed her hands between her legs as she averted her eyes sadly

"And you don't think the guys will do something for your birthday."

"None of them know me well enough to do something for my birthday. I don't see things working out like that." Reina said sadly

As Reina spoke Haruka's phone went off with a message, as Haruka saw the message her yellow-green eyes widened before she cleared her throat and looked at Reina. "Speaking of the boys...you wouldn't happen to have a favorite would you?"

Reina stiffened as she looked at Haruka. "W-Why does that matter?"

"Apparently HEAVENS wants you for themselves, to keep you from leaving you're getting the green light to be with whichever one of the boys you want as long as you stay here." Haruka stated

Reina's pink eyes widened shock before she averted her eyes once more. "Even if I do...I don't think he'll share the same emotions I do."

"You'll never know Reina, please won't you tell me? I promise I won't say a thing to the boys."

She took a deep breath and looked back at Haruka. "Hijirikawa."

Haruka covered her mouth shocked "I can see why, he is a gentleman and kind hearted. You defiently have a keen eye Reina."

Reina rubbed her arm nervously. "E-Even if I do like him-it's not like he shares those same emotions. I'm just a nobody....a nobody that happened to get Shining's attention. I feel so out of place here."

"It'll be alright Reina, you just have to be here for a year remember? Then you'll be able to go back to your apartment."

Reina let out a deep breath. "I...I know."

"So let's work on your solo song, since we're here then I'll talk to the other two afterwards."

"S-Sure thing."

While Haruka wrote the music for the song, Reina worked on the lyrics of the song. She wanted her music to convey what she felt for Masato without him knowing that it was about him. Once Reina finished writing she gave the paper to Haruka to look over as she went to go nap for a bit. Haruka finished ten minutes later, afterwards she went with the papers in hand to talk to the guys who were all talking with one another. They stopped when they saw Haruka.

"Did you get an answer?" Otoya asked curiously

"I did, but I promised her that I wouldn't spill anything...but I have a favor to ask Ren and Masato...when you two work side by side with Reina. Can you two please do something for her on her birthday? It has been up to her to do everything for the little show you three will be doing up from the twenty-seventh to new years eve. She has low expectations that day and I'd like for it to be a surprise for her after she gets done with her solo song that you two surprise her with a cake or something that she'll enjoy eating."

"Reina loves strawberries." Ai stated

"She happens to enjoy sweet things, she perked up instantly eating a cake that she won earlier today that she graciously shared with Mikaze and I." Camus stated

"Well that's a start." Ren said in thought "We'll figure something out, what has she planned out for the other days?"

Haruka gave him the paper before he let out a sigh. "I see, she's doing it eldest to youngest. This can work, does she know how she wants to do the one day?"

"Yeah, she explained it all to me earlier. She apparently got too tired from doing so much today so she's napping."

"Now it's bugging me!" Syo whined out. "C'mon you got to give us at least a small clue Haruka!"

"I guess I can give you guys a clue. It's someone from STARISH."

"I could have guessed that." Ranmaru said seriously

"I believe I know who it is without being wrong." Ai stated

"Oh yeah so do I." Reiji said with a smile

"The fact that they haven't figured it out is just sad." Camus said with a sigh

"Wait, do you four know who she likes?" Otoya asked shocked

"We have our assumptions, whether or not its true or not is not up to for us to say." Reiji said with a smile

"Can you please tell us who you think it is?" Cecil asked with his hands together."

Ranmaru let out a scoff "The fact that you guys are that oblivious is saddening. It's rather obvious that she likes Masato. Her smile is different when she talks with him than she does with the rest of you."

Ai and Camus nodded their heads in agreement

"Not to mention her earlier comment when she found out the date of his birthday." Reiji said with a chuckle "She looked so happy knowing that there was someone else out there that has a birthday passed Christmas."

The seven boys just looked at their eldest stunned as Masato looked in thought as he tried to mull back all of the things that had happened in the last three months. Masato then left the room as he wanted to think about what was going on without the influence of the others. As he went towards the dorms, Reina rushed passed him as she was struggling to get her boot on her foot. 

"Reina what are you in a rush for?"

"My father is in the hospital, I...I need to go!" She said before she rushed out past him