14

Reina held onto the bottom of her dress before she took a deep breath and shut her eyes. "The first memory I can remember solidly is when I went into elementary school. Your wife had grabbed me by the face telling me that anything I learnt I had to go home and teach Kayla so she could be just as smart as me. That until she got what I learnt I wasn't supposed to leave her side. But that brat never wanted to learn anything." Reina said before she opened her eyes

"As I got to the age of ten I was picked up and thrown out of the room I had. Your wife told me that a maid shouldn't have the luxury of a bed or a room. That I was to sleep on the floor in Kayla's room so the room could be used for her clothes since she didn't have enough space in her room for her clothes. I couldn't argue anything since you were barely there, and whenever you were home you'd always take your wife and kayla's side and not even let me speak about what I went through. I do remember also that it was at the age of five that I began to learn how to do things that your wife should have been doing."

Reina looked down sadly. "I wasn't allowed to eat anything until the three of you were done eating, most nights I starved myself. Even though I was weak I was expected to clean the entire house and take whatever abuse that evil woman you married did to me and your evil daughter. More than a few times Kayla would throw dirty dishes at me breaking them just so I'd get into more trouble."

"I wasn't able to have a social life or friends. I couldn't even get into clubs or anything like that since 'Kayla's well being comes first-you're just some stupid maid' your wives words not mine. When Kayla got to middle school she would male jump every three months which made things hard for me since I couldn't do anything about it. Your wife would always blame all of the empty condoms on me and sneer me calling me names just to save her daughters butt."

Wuu let out a sigh as he heard her speak, but didn't say a thing he wanted to know everything she could tell him.

"Kayla didn't graduate middle school, she didn't want to take her tests. She wanted me to take them and the school wouldn't allow it. So your daughter is a middle school drop out, which is why she's so damn dumb. I've never been included for any holidays and my birthday hasn't ever been celebrated when you're not home. The few times you've been home for my birthday were blessings. But otherwise I just get kicked down to the basement to starve while the two of them go out for the day. Since leaving that evil place...I've gone to the hospital. I...I'm severely underweight even now a-and I have anxiety. I don't think it's something I got from my parents, I think I gained it by dealing with your wife and child."

"Other than Kayla throwing dishes at you unjustly have they been physical with you?"

"Yes, I've been kicked, thrown, had my hair pulled and my glasses broken so they could blind me." Reina said as she broke down crying. 

Wuu instantly got up and went up to her before he hugged her tightly, she allowed him to hug her since he was finally listening to her. He was finally using his head.

"I'm so sorry Reina. I know you'll never forgive me, but I'll do whatever I can to help soften things."

"I...I want to still call you father but you need to do something about the brats you have connected to you. Kayla is a cunt and your wife abets to it and I hate it."

"Consider it done. Your birthday is next month, I'd like it if you'd be over at the house so I can spoil you."

"W-We'll see what happens when you call your wife on her bull shit. I'll say maybe for now."

"I'll take it, it's not a confirmed no." Wuu said before he wiped the tears from her eyes. "Now let me personally help you today with your plush alright?"

"O-Okay...father."

He helped her up and they left the office. He took her to the same room Syo and Natsuki were in before he showed her the plush for each animal. Seeing how cute the rabbit was she picked it up. "So adorable! So my voice will be in it's tummy?" Reina asked with a smile

"Indeed it will. This is a prototype. Has that crazy coot given you a designated color yet?" Wuu asked curiously

"Powder baby blue."

"Hm...I can see it. Now let's talk accessories and what it'll wear."

Wuu then took her to where there were a lot of small female clothes out that would fit the plush animals. Reina looked at all of the clothes and chose a winter dress with matching boots and a winter hat. "These!"

"Nicely picked, you have a good eye for style Reina. With that, for now you are done. I can have these be sewn onto the rabbit. Oh! I almost forgot you need to name your plush."

"Hm...Misa."

"Good name. Very well. I will be in contact."

She nodded her head. "Alright...thank you for talking with me today father." She said as she had her hands together with a small smile on her face

He patted the top of her head and left out as Syo and Natsuki went up to her.

"So...how are things with your father and you?" Syo asked

"Even though now that I know I'm adopted, he actually listened to me. He was calm about the whole thing. He believed me and I think he's realizing that his daughter isn't as innocent as his deceitful wife makes her out to be. So are you two done?"

"Yeah, we just finished."

"Mind if the three of us go out to eat before going back?"

Syo looked stunned "Y-You actually want to spend that much time with us?"

"Well you two have changed and have shown that Kayla no longer has a hold on you two. So...yes...yes I do." Reina said with a smile

"Alright fair enough. Sure." Syo said with a smile