12

When Reina had left out with Syo and Natsuki, she had first changed back into her regular clothes so she didn't feel so exposed outside of the dorms. On the way to the studio they were going to be working in, Reina didn't speak a word to either one of them. She had no reason to. She didn't trust them and it was obvious that they didn't care either way if she trusted them or not.

It wasn't until they got close to the building that Reina stopped in her tracks. Syo saw this and raised an eyebrow at her. "What's wrong?"

"Shining never told me just who we were working with...that building is the building Kayla's father works at."

"Really? What is his name?" Natsuki asked curiously

"Luna Wuu...please tell me we're not working with him." She asked weakly

Both of them looked at each other before Syo walked up to her. "We are, I don't think that Shining knows that either. This is going to be an obstacle for you, we both know this. But we both want to show you that we can take good care of you and that we aren't going to chose that child over you."

Reina let out a deep breath before she looked at the younger blond male. "I'll take your word for it for now. The last three months neither one of you had made an effort to close the gap of distrust that I have. So lets see if doing this will shut that gap."

Both males kept close to her as they went into the building, Syo and Natsuki did all of the talking to the secretary before the three of them were taken to a booth where she saw her father looking through papers. When he looked up and saw her, he let out a sigh. "So, you managed to pass that loony's test huh? Well congrats Reina." He said getting up

Reina instantly took two steps back and Wuu saw this as he sighed out.

"So...I have scared you. I had been worried the words spoken by some of the males you work with were right. I never should have forced my wife to push you to be Kayla's maid. You are a smart woman and you've been given flack for it for all of your life. The abuse physically, mentally and emotionally that has been done to you cannot be erased or taken from you. I'm aware of that, I'm also aware of how much my daughter has changed herself to be 'perfect' when there's nothing perfect about how she looks. You have genuine authentic beauty Reina...and it's because of that my wife and daughter have been envious of."

Reina's pink eyes widened in utter shock. "S-Sir?"

"Right...you don't see me as your father anymore. With every reason not to, I haven't been a father to you. Listen I won't ask you to do something I know you won't ever do. But I do wish for you to in time talk with my wife, let her know how you truly feel."

"No-never. That woman hates me just as much as that demon spawn child does. Now what do I have to do just to get away from you and your stupid company?" Reina asked seriously

"Well I tried at least, in the booth there are four different phrases that have been chosen out for you to say. Speak them as you think they should be spoken out and I will record them. What animal have you chosen out of the boar, frog and rabbit?"

"Rabbit."

"Really? I would had put money on the boar. Guess I truly don't know you. Very well then, go on and get in the booth. Once you are ready let me know."

She nodded her head before she did what she was told, she placed the headphones over her ears as she adjusted her glasses. Once she saw the lines she had to do she took the headphones off and left the booth with the paper before she ripped it in front of Wuu. 

"What the hell was that?! Did you have your stupid wife write that nonsense?!"

Wuu was confused on what she meant and got the paper pieces from the ground. He put them together before he looked at her. "This isn't what I had in there before. Hold on."

Reina said nothing as she had her arms crossed she was not amused.