[19]

When the three of them got to the Show studio, they were let in before the raven haired show host stopped in his tracks seeing Reina. "Mika...is that you?"

Reina tilted her head to the side. "My name is Reina...I've been told by my god father that I look like my mother but was never given her name. Was my mothers name Mika sir?"

The male placed his hand over his face as he sighed out. "Fuck me you look just like her." He stated before he went up to her bending down so they could see eye to eye. What's your family name Reina?"

"Kato."

"So you are her daughter, no wonder you look like her. I'm your uncle Reina The names Ibiki Kyo."

Reina looked at the male stunned. "Y-You're my uncle?! I...I didn't know that I had blood relatives left out there somewhere."

"Well surprise little Reina. I'm super happy you've chosen to follow your mothers foot steps, she'd be proud of you for getting so far."

"T-Thank you uncle."

"So...Shining productions is where you've made your start huh? Interesting. Ai, Camus you two better take good care of my niece." Kyo stated

"We have every intention of doing so sir." Ai said with a nod of his head

"We were told we were going to be on your show to show that Kato can work side by side with us. What will we be doing?"

"You three will be working together to play a game after I interview my niece."

Camus nodded his head before he looked down at Reina. "Don't say anything about your mothers death and you'll be fine."

"Mhm, I'll keep that to myself."

They were taken to a waiting room where they watched the show as it began, Kyo talked to a few other people before he leaned against his desk. "Alright everyone, we have with us today a new rising star from Shining industries that has been making herself known working with STARISH and QUARTET NIGHT, give a warm welcome to miss Kato Reina."

Reina came out and waved before she bowed her head. She then went to sit down beside her uncle as she had her hands together as she crossed her feet at the ankles. 

"It's good to see you miss Kato, now it is known that you've recently just done a cute little commercial with two of the males of STARISH."

"Mhm, it was done through the Luna-Mii cooperation. I worked hand in hand with it's CEO Luna Wuu, who wanted the commercial to be a certain way." Reina said with a nod of her head

"I see, now I saw you came here today with two of the males from Quartet Night. yes?"

"Mhm, my two senpai's Mikaze Ai and Camus. They've helped me the most starting off-especially Mikaze senpai." Reina said with a smile

"So you get along well with those from STARISH and QUARTET NIGHT, don't you?"

"Yes...yes I do. Even though they are all my senpai's I see them as my friends...which is a first since before being around them I didn't have any friends." Reina said with a weak sad smile

"I see, well today you'll be playing a game with them. How well is your balance?"

"Honestly, I don't know. I've never done anything that has tested that." Reina said honestly

"Well let's see if you have the balance to do our game for today. Mikaze Ai and Camus come on out." Kyo stated

They did and sat by Reina as Reina just smiled at the two males. "So today the three of you will be playing a game with us. You'll be going up against three males we have here from HEAVENS that I've interviewed before the break. Do you think you three will be able to win against those from heavens?"

"I'd like to hope that Kato can hold herself up without Mikaze and I's help, but we'll see." Camus stated

"With what I've seen of Reina's capabilities, I believe we'll be just fine." Ai stated with a smile

"We'll let's see."

The four of them got up and walked to where there was a large plastic ball pit with two beams across it. On one side of the pit were three males from HEAVENS; Eiichi, Kira and Yamato. Reina didn't know who the males were so Kyo had introduced Reina to the three males. "Kato Reina, these three are from heavens. Otori Eiichi their leader, Sumeragi Kira and Hyugua Yamato."

Reina bowed her head to the three males. "It's a pleasure to meet the three of you. Hopefully there won't be any hard feelings today." She said with a small smile

"It's just a game, it's just for fun. So don't worry about it Kato." Eiichi said with a grin

She nodded her head before Kyo explained the game to the six of them.

"The object of the game is to be the last person standing, the six of you will be competing all at once and there will be a wire that passes back and forth against the beams you six will be on. Once you fall you're out. The winner will be gifted a cake that was baked earlier today in our morning segment. I'd suggest all of you to take your shoes off so you don't end up harming yourselves."

All of them took their shoes off and Reina was the first one on the beam for her, Camus and Ai with Ai right behind her and Camus at the end. In front of her was Kira with Eiichi and Yamato behind him. Once they were all still on the beams the wire was first seen by Reina, she waited for the right time before she jumped and she saw that Kira had barely made it as he wobbled a bit on the beam to catch his balance as the wire made Eiichi fall as well as Camus. As the wire came back Ai jumped first then Reina as she saw it moved a bit quicker. She looked at Ai. "It's building up speed each time it goes past us."

"I noticed that too. Just keep your eyes on the wire Reina." Ai said with a nod of his head

Reina jumped when the wire came back only for Kira to fall leaving Yamato to be the last one of HEAVENS standing as Ai miscalculated and fell over into the ball pit. It was then just Reina and Yamato as they moved to be face to face. 

"You're not winning this girly. You might be a trainee but I don't go easy on anyone."

Reina gave him a sincere smile. "I'd be offended if you did go easy on me."

Once the wire came back it was much faster and reina had to lift both of her feet just to move out of the way of the wire. Yamato and Reina were both jumping as quick as they could until Yamato misplaced his foot and slid off of the beam making Reina the winner of the game they were playing. Kyo clapped his hands and smiled. "Well done miss Kato! Very well done, looks like you'll be getting the cake that was done up this morning. Come on down from there."

Reina nodded her head and jumped into the ball pit before she made her way towards where Camus and Ai were. She placed her flats back on before Camus nodded his head in approval as Ai smiled at her. "I knew we didn't have much to worry about when it came to you. Well done Reina."

"T-Thank you."

The show went on break before the three males of HEAVENS went up to them. "So, you did well out there today. I didn't think that Shining allowed females into his agency." Eiichi said curiously

"Really? he came up to me at where I used to work and scouted me." Reina said confused

"Interesting...I wonder what that crazy coot is thinking about doing having you be a part of his agency." Eiichi said in thought

"That was messed up! How did you get that?" Yamato asked her

"I guess I just have really quick reflexes." She said with a shrug