32

When they had gotten inside of the agency, Mika instantly went to find Shinning as Reiji, Ranmaru and Reina went to join the others in the gathering room. When the guys all saw Reina a few of them got up to talk to her. Reina placed her hands up to stop them. "Whoa-before anyone asks me about my mother...I don't trust her. I acted on camera, I don't know if that's truly my mother or not." Reina said seriously

All of them looked at her stunned that had gotten up before Masato spoke up. "This is about the attacker on your mother isn't it?"

"It is, I don't trust that woman. If she's truly my mother she should know simple things about me. If she can tell me the simple things about myself that I haven't placed out to the open then I will accept her as my mother...but if not I'm going to do a DNA test to figure out if that woman is a fluke or not." Reina said with her arms crossed

"If that was you acting that was some pretty damn good acting. All of us thought what we saw was real." Syo said shocked

Reina smiled sweetly as she had her hands together. "Well thank you, I've been trying to do my best with that. I want to do more than just sing my heart out and while I was given time off I saw all of the things you all have done. I knew that I had to have more than just my voice being something that I can do. So I've been on and off trying acting without any of you knowing."

Ringo quickly came into the room and looked directly at Reina. "Reina-hide, that woman is not your mother! That is her killer after Shining and you."

Reina's pink eyes widened in shock. "I knew it! I had a feeling!"

Reiji placed a hand on her shoulder. "Come with me, I know exactly where we can go to keep you safe." He said seriously

"Right."

Masato spoke up. "We'll let you know when it's safe here again."

Reiji and Reina nodded their heads before the two of them rushed out, Reiji took her to the place where Quartet Night lived as a safe place. While they waited things out Reiji and Reina spoke with one another as they sat across from one another.

"How could you tell beforehand that it wasn't your mother?"

"Before my god fathers death, I had talked to him about what he knew of my mother. My mother should have been three inches taller than me. Not to mention I know what my mother sounds like and that lady ain't it. She has videos all over the web and I've watched a few videos with Masato senpai beforehand since he was curious about who my mother was as an idol. I had told him about the threat on my life due to my mother's death."

"I see, the rest of us never thought to do that. That was rather smart of the two of you. So what exactly set it off that she was a fake?"

"How she performed, she was so stiff and wouldn't let go of my hand. She had a death grip on it, it was like she didn't want me to leave her side."

"Oh...so that's what happened. Ranran and I were both curious about that. So you couldn't even let go of her hand huh?"

"Nope, she wouldn't let me."

"Well you're safe here, no one outside out Quartet Night and Haruka knows about this place. It'll take her a while to even think about finding this place."

Reina nodded her head. "Okay...good to know."

"Did you at least have fun today while we were on air?"

"I did, I enjoyed playing those games...though I'd could do it without those from HEAVENS being so pissy about them not winning all the time."

"Speaking of that, you realize that HEAVENS have been told to get you from Shinning agency yeah?"

"I'm aware, Shinning wants me to be with someone from STARISH or Quartet Night to keep me here. And I already know who...and they know who they are as well. We both plan to make it known that we're together before the year is out." Reina said with a nod of her head

"Oh? Well that's interesting to hear. I'm glad you thought ahead like you had."

At that time Reiji was called and answered his phone. "Heya Ranran, what's up?"

"The crazy bitch is gone. She was wearing a mask and wing posing as Reina's deceased mother, she even admitted to being the one to kill her mother while being dragged out."

"Well that's a lot to take account for. Alrighty then, Rei-rei and I will be back in just a moment. Thanks Ranran."

Once he hung up the call Reiji looked at Reina. "Looks like we're good to go."

Reina got up. "Then we should head back right?"

"Right."