26

When the three of them got into the recording studio Otoya sat to the side as Tokiya and Reina were given the lyrics of what they were going to be singing. They looked it over and Tsubaki had let them listen to the sound track first to get a feel for what they would be singing to. Once they had a feel for the music Reina started the song off as she had already memorized the song in its entirety.

Tokiya and Reina's voices melded rather well as they sang together, once the song was over with Reina opened her eyes only to see Tsubaki move away from the panel. She tilted her head to the side as she looked at Tokiya. "He's over dramatic...isn't he?"

Tokiya nodded his head. "Yeah, no doubt about that. I get that you are his niece and all, but there's no need for him to get so over dramatic as he's been. Not to mention smother you like he had earlier. Are you alright from that?"

Reina nodded her head. "Mhm, I'm alright. Thanks for asking." She said happily

Tsubaki soon came back and he sat down again. "I apologize...Reina that was beautiful. You defiently have the same angelic voice your mother had. Now we're going to do the outro, the same ordeal."

Reina nodded her head and the two males had switched places, the outro was more upbeat than the intro was. Reina had switched the papers out before she sang along side Otoya, once they finished Tsubaki smiled at the two of them. "Thank you guys for doing this. If I need anything else from Shining agency I will let Shining know. You three are dismissed."

They bowed their heads and left out. Once they were out of the building Reina let out a sigh as she walked between the two males. "This is so tiresome."

"What being an idol or finding your aunts and uncles?" Otoya asked

"Dealing with my missing family members. So far all three of the people I've met have smothered the hell out of me. I hate it. I don't like being smothered like that it makes me feel suffocated." She said shaking her head

"So you really aren't one for skin-ship are you?" Otoya asked

"Nope, growing up I never had it so I've learnt to deal with never having such skin ship happen with me. So feeling it from people now...it gives me a feeling that I just don't like." Reina explained as she looked at the younger male.

Neither one of the males knew how to take what she had told them, it was obvious that she had no idea what it mean to be embraced by someone who loved her. Which made them wonder if she would ever express to them just what she felt for all of them. When they got back to the dorms Shining was waiting for them at the entrance. 

"Luna Reina, you've been doing well these past few weeks with what has been placed in front of you. I was just called by your latest job and it seems like you've done an excellent job there as well. So until the afternoon of the twenty-fourth you have time to yourself. Tokiya and Otoya, I have a job for the two of you that will fill the time void for the two of you."

Reina left the males alone as she went to her dorm room she shared with Haruka, she took her coat and boots off before she went to grab a folder she had with music sheets in it. She then placed her flats on and went to where she knew there was a piano and began to play the melody of the tune she had done up years ago. While she played the piano Masato sat beside her and played part of the melody with her which stunned her.

But she smiled at him as she continued to sing and play the melody she had been playing. Once she finished she took her fingers off of the piano as she smiled happily at Masato. "Afternoon Masato."

"Seems like your job with Ichinose and Ittoki ended early huh?"

"Mhm...I met up with one of my uncles who wouldn't stop smothering me." Reina said with a nod of her head. "Not to mention he was rather dramatic about how I sang, apparently I have the same type of voice as my mother."

"Maybe you should look up things about your mother to get an idea of what type of idol your mother was. If she was as big as your second family makes her out to be, it might be true. Especially if how she died was truly that bad."

Reina nodded her head as she grabbed her phone and she typed up her mothers stage name only to get a lot of results. She pressed on the first one and the two of them watched a video recording of a female who looked just like her, singing and dancing on stage with a big smile upon her face. Once the video was over with Reina placed her phone down stunned.

"W-Wow...no wonder my aunts and uncles keep on saying I look and sound just like her."

"You need to be careful, you wouldn't want the same thing to happen to you." Masato said sincerely to her as he placed his hand over hers.

"I...I'm aware of that. I don't want that to be a repeat Masato." 

"Good, I wouldn't want to lose you so soon." Masato said as he pulled her close to him and hugged her gently.

Reina placed her head against his chest as she held onto the back of his shirt tightly. She didn't want to die so soon either.