16

When Reina had waited outside of the dorms for her father a limo had came by and the door opened. She went in and shut the door as she saw her father on his phone, he stopped when he saw her. "Evening sweetie. I have made my wife aware that I am bringing a guest but not who. So they have no idea that you are coming back with me. I would like for you to stay behind me until I speak with them."

She nodded her head. "Sure thing father."

As they got to the house Wuu got out first before he helped Reina out. Once they got to the door Reina instantly held onto the back of her fathers shirt tightly as he entered the house. Reina then let go of his shirt as his wife and daughter hugged him as she stayed out of their eye sight.

"So who is this guest that you had come over with you?" His wife asked

Wuu pushed both of them away before he crossed his arms. "Let me first say that your acting stops now. I also want you to donate or sell all of the clothes that spoiled bitch you call a daughter doesn't wear. She doesn't need a whole damn fucking room of clothes! That room should have been Reina's! Reina is my god daughter! She has no damn fucking reason to be sleeping on the god damn floor! Let alone be the one to raise and take care of Kayla! Reina is only three years older than her! You are the fucking adult! I thought it was odd that Reina never had meals with us now I know why!" Wuu said angered before he looked behind him. "Sweetie, come out now."

Reina came out of hiding and held onto the side of Wuu tightly-afraid of what would happen to her if she were to be away from him. At that moment he was her protector and she was not going to deal with the two without him around. 

Kayla and Kiya's eyes lit up seeing that Wuu got Reina back.

"My maid! Daddy you got her back!" Kayla said happily

"FUCK NO! Reina is my daughter! She is not a damn maid! She is not to be used as a damn maid!"

Kiya looked confused. "If you didn't bring her back to be a maid then why?"

Wuu rubbed between his eyes. "Fuck me I didn't think you'd be so damn fucking stupid." He muttered before he sighed out and looked at his wife. "Reina is a guest here, she will be treated like so. Kayla I have arranged for you to go to a correctional school where you will be learning how to correct your shitty ass attitude you keep giving your elder sister. Reina may not be sister by blood but she is still your damn sister and you have been a shitty ass sister to her. I don't appreciate hearing that you've been physically harming, starving and being a complete bitch to her just because your mother tells you to."

"Excuse you, I'm right here!"

"Speaking of you-I want a divorce." He said as he gave her papers

"W-What?! Why?!"

"Really? You're going to spring that question on me? Tch, isn't it obvious. You broke the one promise I have asked you to keep. You promised me you'd treat Reina with respect, care and love like your own damn daughter and you haven't. So because you haven't I don't want you to be in my life. I don't wish to be married to a compulsive liar. Who knows what else you've lied to me about."

"She sleeps with two males behind your back when you're gone on long trips. One guy comes by every few days and the other comes by late at night when she thinks Kayla and I are asleep." Reina stated looking up at him

Wuu looked down at Reina. "You know what, since you're the only female in my family that hasn't been a lying bitch to me. We're going out on a father-daughter date. Let's go Reina."

Reina nodded her head. "Sure thing father."

Wuu narrowed his eyes at Kayla and Kiya. "From here on out no cards from either one of you two will ever work again. I'm done."

When the two of them left out Wuu took Reina to the family car where he drove her to a family restaurant. The two of them got a booth together before ordering what they wanted. Afterwards Wuu leaned his head against the table as Reina frowned. "You didn't have to do all of that."

"You said so yourself that she has been cheating on me with two men...For all I know Kayla isn't even mine."

"DNA tests are your friend papa."

"That's true. I can do that. So how has shinning been treating you?"

"Well enough, and the guys I work with are really nice too." Reina said with a smile

"Good, I'm glad to hear that. Has anyone caught your eye yet? You've been there for three months now. Surely you've grown close to one of them."

Reina averted her eyes flustered as she scratched the side of her face nervously. "Y-Yeah...b-but I'm afraid of getting close to people."

"I blame Kiya for that. She has always been so envious of your natural beauty. You truly have your birth mothers features, aside from your eyes. That's all your father."

"Speaking of my birth parents...what were they like?" Reina asked curiously

"Your father was a soft teddy bear of a guy, he was very compassionate. But he took his job as a police officer rather seriously-that was until his wife died. Your mother was an amazingly talent young lady. She went by an atlas name called 'Raven', she was a nice woman and was sweet to anyone she was faced with. Which boggled everyone's mind when she ended up getting murdered on stage in front of thousands of people."

"Does anyone know who killed her?" Reina asked curiously

"No...people think that murder is still out there....waiting for something. What? They don't know."

Reina furrowed her eyebrows a bit. "That makes me wonder if me being an idol is a good idea."

"Don't worry, you're protected and safe with Shining. Just from here on out don't leave without company alright?"

"Got it, I can do that not a problem."