42

The next day when Reina woke up, she got herself dressed and got out of the dorm room only to see Masato waiting for her with a smile on his face. "Happy birthday Reina."

Reina gave him a small smile as she placed her hands together in front of her. "T-Thank you Masato."

He placed his hand out to her. "We're going to be eating away from everyone today, they are aware of it."

Reina nodded her head and placed her hand over his, only for him to lace his hand with hers. He took her to a secluded area where he had set up breakfast for the two of them. After hearing from Ai that she adored strawberries it made him wonder so much more about the young raven haired female he had fallen in love with.

While they had their breakfast, Masato talked with her about her interests and kept the conversation about her so she knew just how much he adored and loved her.

Question: What's the weirdest tradition your family practices?

Answer: Wuu's family was weird in general-but a tradition that they had that I got used to seeing over the years was each year on new years they would turn out all of the lights and for the entire day would just be in silence without any electronic or anything like that. It was so odd and I still don't know why they did it for.

Question: What's the most out-of-character thing you've ever done?

Answer: Hm...I guess it would be when I left the house of horrors I lived in as a maid for good and started to take over my own life.

Question: Do you have a favorite joke?

Answer: Hm...Let me think here....I don't think I know any jokes to be honest with you Masato.

Question: What's the first memory you can remember?

Answer: Hm, it'd be when Wuu's wife ended up giving birth to her daughter.

Question: What's your favorite food?

Answer: Favorite food? Hm...I've never really thought about ever having a favorite food. Sure I adore strawberries they are one of my favorite fruits along side banana's. But to have an all time favorite food? Hm...I guess it'd be soba noodles. For years it was one of the only things I've been able to eat.

Question: Are you an early bird or a night owl?

Answer: Night owl hands down, I'm really not a morning person. I've had to set an alarm every day for our project because I can't force myself to wake up easily in the mornings.

Question: What's your spirit animal?

Answer: Hm...I'd have to say a cat. Even though I really like Panda's and piggies. I'd see myself being a cat more than the other two.

Question: What's the worst job you've ever had?

Answer: If you can even call it a job-having to raise Kayla. Never ever again.

Question: Do you like your name?

Answer: Yes, actually I do. It's unique as I am.

Question: Do you often remember your dreams?

Answer: Very often actually. Some of the dreams I have runs through my head all day until I write about it in a journal I have under my pillow.

After she answered the question, Masato and her had finished breakfast together. Ren and Ranmaru were both watching over the two of them talking due to them being done before the others were. Neither one of them wanted to see Masato mess things up with Reina, but seeing the smile on Reina's face it was rather obvious to see that Reina was happy talking with Masato. Masato ended up being the one to take care of the dishes, when he left out Ranmaru and Ren went up to her which made her smile. 

"Morning Jinguji senpai, Kurosaki Senpai." Reina said with a smile

"Morin' Kid, happy birthday." Ranmaru said as he patted the top of her head

"Morning Rei, Happy birthday. Has Hijirikawa been treating you well this morning?" Ren asked curiously

Reina's smile brighten hearing Ren's question "Yes! It was nice to talk to him one on one like I had this morning...Thank you for allowing me to do so today." She said happily

"It was Ai's idea to do so. The rest of us were asked this morning about it-none of us had a problem with it since you weren't around him for his birthday." Ranmaru stated

Reina rubbed her upper arm nervously. "I had my reasons." she said as she averted her pink eyes sadly

"We know, just know that today won't be like his birthday. Try to keep a smile on your face Reina." Ren said with a small smile upon his face

Reina gave him a smile as she nodded her head. "O...okay...I can do that. Oh! it's almost time for me to go on. I need to get my god fathers gift for me from my dorm room."

"We won't keep you, best of luck today. Hijirikawa and I will be watching you from the side Reina." Ren said with a smile

She nodded her head once more before she got up and rushed off quickly. Ranmaru then looked at Ren. "Make sure that until Reiji, Ai and I are able to go on with her that she doesn't end up in tears too much."

"None of us know about what gift she got from her god father. That gift may end up make her go into tears."

"If that happens let Masato comfort her Ren. Let people see the relationship that they have with one another."

Ren nodded his head before they parted ways.