[41]

The three of them ended up playing the games as they appeared on the wheel together, Reina ended up learning how to play the games from the two males. It made her wonder if by chance they were taking things easy on her since she had no idea how to play the games in the first place. Once they were done with the last game it was almost midnight. So they wrapped everything up and said their goodbye for the night. Ren chose to get up and see how the others were doing, while Masato had asked Reina to talk with him in a different room for a moment.

Reina was confused that he had wanted to talk with her but didn't say a thing as she followed him to a different part of the agency away from everyone else. As they sat down together he held her hands within his. "I'd like to be able to show you to my family one day, would you be alright with that?"

Reina looked at him stunned. "A-Are you sure about that?"

"Very sure, I'd like for my family to see the woman that I've fallen in love with. You won't have to say much of anything. I'll do most of the talking, I'd just like for you to stay at my side and show my family that you aren't going to use me."

Reina looked uncertain for a moment before she squeezed his hands slightly. "Alright...I..I can do that not a problem."

"I'm glad to hear that, I don't ever want you to run away from what we have Reina. I love you and I know it'll be a while before I hear those words back. I don't ever want to end up making you fear saying those words to me."

Reina gave him a small smile hearing what he said to her. "I...I'm really glad you're taking the time to talk to me like this. Honestly I was afraid of what will happen to us when you had started to show people we are together."

"I know, some emotions you have a hard time hiding from people. But it'll be alright, I promise you that everything will be alright."

Reina nodded her head before she took her hands from his and hugged him instead. Masato smiled and hugged her back, he was happy that she had gotten past her fear of showing emotions towards her. They had one more day to go through and it was her birthday, once it became midnight he already planned on showing people just how much he loved and adored her. After talking with her for a bit more, Reina ended up going to sleep that night. Masato chose to go back to the camera set up and with the blue marker he wrote out a happy birthday message for her to see when she started her day up.

Afterwards he went to the kitchen to see that Ai and a few others were already working in the kitchen. Ai stopped what he was doing seeing Masato. "Took you long enough to come in here to help."

"I had to make sure that Reina was alright after what happened this morning. I wanted to Reassure her that I'd be there if things get bad for her."

Ai nodded his head. "If that's the case I'll excuse it. Your girlfriend likes strawberries, so we're doing a three tier strawberry cake for her. You can help out with that while the rest of us are going to work on everything else for her."

"Very well then, I'll do what I can to help where I can."

Masato then worked with Ai, Ren, Tokiya and Syo with making things for Reina's birthday. It was the first time Masato had done something for someone who was a significant other to him. So he wanted it to show just how much he loved her. Once the cake was done and in the fridge Ai looked at Masato after he had finished the dishes.

"What did you get your girlfriend for her birthday?"

"A plush that she had been staring at when her and I were on our way home the day I asked her out."

"Oh? I had expected to hear that you hadn't gotten her anything, but you already had something planned out?"

"After finding out when her birthday was, it wasn't difficult for me to plan things out for her for a gift."

"I see...I believe to make up for what happened on your birthday the two of you should eat away from the rest of us. That way she can understand just how much her birthday really is special." Ai said in thought

Masato looked at the others in the kitchen. "Would that be alright with the rest of you?"

"Honestly I would have thought you'd had done that for your birthday so you'd have time with her before you went on the air. But that didn't happen, you didn't even ask about her until we came on camera with you." Tokiya said shaking his head

"Reina was depressed the entire day, doing something like that for her would be best. I don't think the others would see it as rude knowing just how she has been acting the last two days." Syo said with a frown

Ren nodded his head in agreement "It'd be best if you take the time to show her that you do care about her and how special the day is for her. The rest of us will be sure that nothing goes wrong so she doesn't end up feeling bad on her birthday."