[5]

Haruka had sat down across from Reina before Reina had placed her legs under her as she frowned. "My family name means nothing to me because to my family I mean nothing to them."

Haruka looked at her sadly "Really, how come?"

Reina held onto the edge of her shirt sadly before she spoke up. "Ever since I was a child of five years of age, I've been forced to learn how to clean, cook and take care of their 'rainbow child' Kayla. Kayla has never had to lift a finger to do anything since her birth. I've had to do everything for that child from waking her up and dressing her to bathing her and making sure she's tucked in and asleep. I've been forced to do all of her homework and anything else that she wants to do just because the elders said I had to. I tried to leave once I graduated high school but I was beaten half to death by the elder female and Kayla when I tried to leave."

"You poor thing! How were you able to escape all that and be here?"

"I grew a back bone and just walked out."

"Well I'm glad you're here Reina. I was told what you had to do. Have any ideas on what you want to do?" Haruka asked curiously

Reina got out of her bag a folder before she handed it to Haruka before sitting down beside her. "These are all of the songs I've written in my high school years."

Haruka opened the folder and looked at them before she stopped as she pulled one of the songs out of the folder. "This one...this one will work." Haruka said before she gave it to Reina

Reina looked it over and let out a sigh. "I see. I guess it would make sense."

"What were you thinking about when you wrote that?"

"Back in high school I had a crush on a male in my class, this song was to repress those feelings I felt."

"Well it just might work here. Let's go see if it'll do the trick!" Haruka said getting up holding her folder in her hands

Reina nodded her head and slipped her shoes back on before the two of them left the room together. Haruka took her back to the piano before she began to play it while Reina sang the song as she remembered the emotions she had felt for the classmate she had a crush on all those years ago. Once Reina finished singing the song, Haruka smiled and placed her hands together.

"That was lovely! I could feel the passion while you were singing Reina!"

Reina looked at Haruka flustered. "R-Really?"

"Yes! That was amazing! You did really well!"

"Oh um...T-Thank you Haruka."

"I think this song will do very well to impress Shining. There is a recording studio within these walls that we can use to help compose the music for it so you can sing the lyrics for it." Haruka said with a smile

"Oh...Okay s-sure!"

The two girls got up and walked to the recording booth together, while they did Syo and Natsuki had went around town to find kayla, they wanted to prove Reina wrong about Kayla. If they could they'd have to ask the others to reconsider but if Reina was right...they'd full heartedly apologize to her. It didn't take them long to see Kayla as she was with her parents having a child tantrum while they ate.

"...not eating! That brat Reina is supposed to feed me! You both told me I never had to do anything! And neither one of you could get her to quit being a damn idol!"

"I'm sorry sweet heart, but if we try to do something now it'll be bad on us. We can't have our image be tarnished. We know we told you that you'd never have to lift a hand, but there's nothing we can do now that she has signed a contract that cannot be severed."

"I never learnt how to do anything because I knew I'd have that bitch around me! Now she's gone and be 'independent' she's an ugly ass bitch she doesn't need to be 'independent', she needs to get her ass back to being my personal maid so I can live stress and strife free."

Hearing what was being spoked about, it was obvious what they had been told by Reina previously was factual, and not her dramatizing anything. They knew from hearing the small bit of conversation that they had that they'd have to apologize to Reina for wrongfully saying what they had about someone they knew nothing about.