[25]

The next day Reina tried not to show just how depressed she was, she hadn't told anyone but Masato what had happened with her father. He promised her that he wouldn't tell a soul about her personal problems. It wasn't their issue to deal with, and she was thankful that he had kept his promise to her. As everyone had breakfast Reina didn't talk to anyone she just had her food and left the table.

She waited outside for Tokiya and Otoya as it was still snowing outside from the previous night. Reina was humming to her self as she stuck her hand out to catch the snow in her hands. 

"You ate rather quickly...you really didn't want people to know just how depressed you are do you?" masato asked as he walked up to her

"No...I don't want sympathy over his death when he was barely in my life to begin with. Sure in the end he treated me some-what alright and I was able to tell him a lot that I wasn't able to beforehand. But it doesn't excuse the fact that I have...had an emotional connection to the elder male." Reina said sadly as she looked at masato sadly

"Do you know when his funeral will be?"

"The twenty-first. The people I knew as second family will be taking care of his burial. I was invited since they were all informed that I was his only child."Reina said with a nod of her head

He pulled her into him and she placed her head against his chest as she held onto his coat tightly. "This sucks...Why do I have all these stupid emotions for? I've never felt like this before."

"It'll get hard to get used to all of the new emotions you'll be feeling now that you aren't being forced to be something you're not. You'll just have to let them run their coarse."

"O...okay." She said as she looked up at him sadly "T-Thank you for coming out here and checking up on me."

"Of course, you are my girlfriend now. What type of boyfriend would I be if I didn't?"

She just gave him a sad smile "I dunno, but I'm glad you are as kind and sweet as you are to me."

By that time Tokiya and Otoya came out and Masato placed his hand on the top of Reina's head. "Try not to over do yourself today, you did too much yesterday and scrambled your head. You wouldn't want that to happen again now would you?"

"Nope...I'll try not to." She said before she said goodbye to him and left out with Otoya and Tokiya. 

When they had gotten far enough away from the dorms, Tokiya looked down at Reina concerned. "You seemed rather out of it when you came back last night, are you alright?"

She nodded her head silently before she let out a sigh. "I've just been dealing with a lot of personal things right now. I didn't expect for things to be as they are...that's all."

"You know if there is anything you want to talk to us about, we'll always be here for you to lean against right?" Otoya stated

She nodded her head slightly as she looked at Otoya. Once they got to the building they were asked to go to, they saw a black haired male with pink eyes. He stopped when he saw Reina. 

"M-Mika?"

Reina shook her head. "I'm her daughter."

The male went up to her and hugged her tightly. "You're just as small as her too..."

Reina stiffened as she felt the male hug her. "U-Uhm...J-Just who are you?"

"Oh right....my name is Ibiki Tsubaki. I am your mothers twin younger brother. Which makes me your uncle."

"I see...Auntie liya told me that my mother had other siblings, but I didn't think that I'd see one of them so soon."

"Oh? You've seen little Liya huh? Any of the others you've seen?"

"Mhm, Uncle Kyo."

"So you've seen the eldest and youngest, good to know. Which means you have yet to meet up with Kyoka and Rei. Rei is a fashion designer-he adores cross dressing so you might not be able to recognize him right away and Kyoka is a Pastry shop owner." Tsubaki stated in thought

Reina rubbed her arm nervously. "So...about the job that I am here for with the two males that came here with me?" Reina asked trying to get onto a different topic

"Oh! Right-right! So you three are going to be singing the intro and outro of the animated show that will be placed out in the spring." Tsubaki explained "I had sent over weeks ago lyric sheets to the agency where they looked at?"

Reina nodded her head. "They were and I have them with me. There is a sweet girl that works with all of us that wrote the music for it." Reina said as she took out of her shoulder bag the folder giving it to her uncle

He took it with both of his hands and looked at them before he nodded his head. "Looks good to me. Very well then. Looks like from the indications on the top of these Reina you'll be working with Otoya on the outro and Tokiya on the intro."

"Seems that way, I had asked her to write down who she thought would be best for what."

"I have no indication on how well you can sing Reina, but you are my elder sisters daughter. So you should have a beautiful talented voice. Let's start off with the intro music and go from there." Tsubaki said with a smile

The three idols nodded their heads before they were taken into the studio.