24

When Reina got to the hospital, she asked to see her father and she was taken to him. Once she saw her father in the hospital bed she placed her hands over her mouth as she teared up. "F-Father..."

"Hey there Reina...I'm glad at least you're here. Sorry for worrying you."

She rushed to his side and held onto his hand tightly. "I was told you had collapsed due to the stress. Y-You can't be over doing yourself like that father."

"I...I know that but there's so much that needs to be done."

"That's what workers are for, you don't need to do everything on your own."

Wuu let out a weak laugh "Look at you worrying about an old man like myself...guess I should have known you'd be worried about me. You've always been such a sweet young girl-just like your mother and father. They were always so kind."

"You've really out done yourself, Father...dad, please don't over do yourself again. You're the only father figure I got."

"I know sweetie, and you're the only daughter I got. I found out that Kayla wasn't even my daughter. I knew my health was declining so I've already written my will, my company will go to someone who I trust with it. While all of the money that I've earned and have saved up will go to you. I entrust that you will do what is best with it."

"W-What do you mean you knew your health was declining?!"

"Sweet heart, I've been fighting having heart cancer, it's been an on and off again problem that's caught up with me. I can't win it this time. I don't have the strength to do so."

Reina's pink eyes widened as she heard him speak. "S-So...So you've kept it hidden?!"

"Yes...I-I apologize. I love you Reina, my lovely daughter. You'd make your father and mother really proud I hope you know that." Wuu said as he placed a hand on her face

Reina teared up and placed her hands over his. "F-Father...Father I love you too. D-Don't go...please...not now."

"I'm sorry sweetie but I don't know how much longer I can keep this up. Just know that you'll always have my support and love." He said before his eyes shut and his hand fell down beside him

She covered her mouth and sobbed out crying before she went to get the doctor. Afterwards she left out and sat on a bench to hug her legs and cry as it began to snow outside. It had gotten rather late outside as she was still out letting out small sobs hugging her legs. While she did, she heard her name being called but didn't want to be bothered. It wasn't until she heard rushed footsteps that she realized that Masato had been looking for her.

"Reina, why didn't you come back to the dorms? All of us have been worried about you." He asked concerned as he sat beside her

"I...I lost my father Hijirikawa...I...I wanted time to myself. On his death bed he finally expressed to me that he loved me. Hearing those words broke me." Reina said somberly

He frowned as he looked at her sadly "I apologize for your lost Reina, you've been out here for a while now. We should get you to the dorms before you end up getting ill."

"O...okay." she said before she went to get up only for her legs to wobble as she stood up before she fell over to the side

Masato caught her in his arms, only for her to look up at him flustered and quickly move away from him as she brushed the snow off of her. "T-Thank you for catching me...w-we should get home before it gets colder."

"Did you want me to carry you there?"

"No...I'll be fine, I've just been sitting hugging my legs for too long." She said shaking her head before she forced her legs to work and walked off

Masato kept his eyes on her as they walked side by side with one another, it was rather quiet between the two of them as they went back to the dorms. Before they got back to the dorms he held her by the lower arm stopping her which made her look at him confused. 

"Yes Hijirikawa?"

"You've been acting more odd and off than usual...is there something wrong with us walking together? You've never acting this off around me before."

Reina let out a sigh and she moved to face him completely, she then took a deep breath as she shut her eyes before she looked at him. "Let me ask you this, have you ever felt something for someone without knowing what it is and not know how to express yourself to that person?" Reina asked curiously

Masato was silent for a moment before he nodded his head once. "Yes, the moment I saw you."

She stiffened hearing his blunt words towards her. "W-Wait what?"

"Before you came to the production agency all of us were told about you by Shining, he didn't describe you at all. He just said your name, so we had no idea what type of person would just be walking through those doors. But the moment I saw you, I had high hopes that you were who he was talking about. You are a very beautiful young lady."

Reina averted her eyes flustered hearing the compliment from him. "M-Many others have made me think otherwise."

He made her look back up at him before he gave her a small smile "I promise you that I would never lie to you. When I first saw you, I was taken back with your beauty...then hearing your voice afterwards. I fell obsessed with knowing more about you just so I can figure out how to get you closer to me."

"W-wait is that why you've always been seated beside me during meals?"

"Yes, I personally make sure that I get to sit beside you"

Reina placed her hand over the hand that was on her face. "I won't be one of those girls who takes the first step, if there is something you wish of me you need to ask Hijirikawa."

"Reina, will you be my girlfriend please?"

She smiled flustered before she took his hand off of her face and laced it with her own. "I...I'd like that a lot."

He pulled her closer to him by the hip before he kissed her softly on the lips which stunned her at first, but she soon kissed him back as she placed her freehand against his chest. Once he pulled away from her, he smiled at her. "Let me carry you, you've been limping this entire time. You twisted your ankle when you ran earlier didn't you?"

"I think so...it kinda hurts but I've been ignoring it."

"Get on my back I'll carry you back."

She nodded her head. "O...okay. T-Thank you Hijirikawa."

"We're in a relationship now, please...call me Masato."

"O-Okay Masato."