[29]

The next day, Reiji had stopped by the dorms to pick her up as she wore a Christmas dress. While he drove them to the studio, Reina looked at Reiji curiously. "Hey senpai, I have a question for you."

"Sure, shoot Reina."

"If I was to get my permit, would you help me out with learning out to drive?" She asked curiously

He looked at her stunned hearing what she said. "Why would you want me to teach you? You know that Ren has his license too right?"

"Yeah, but I trust you to teach me more than him."

"Ahn, gotcha. Well I'm more than happy to teach you. Let me know when you get your permit and we'll take things from there alright?"

"Sure thing! Thank you so much!" She said happily

When they had gotten to the studio, Kyo smiled as he saw the three of them. "Welcome back Little Rei...I've been called by Tsubaki and Liya. Seems like you worked with them this month too."

She nodded her head. "I have...Is uncle Tsubaki always so dramatic and skin-ship like towards people?"

"Dramatic-yes, skin-ship like...no."

"Okay, so it must have been because I was his twins daughter that he smothered the heck outta me."

"Sorry about that, I had warned those idiots about you. Guess they really didn't believe me." Kyo said with a small smile "Now...were you three given the event time listing?"

"Yep, and we've gone through it ourselves." Reiji said with a smile

"Oh good! The program starts soon, so just relax in the room that's given to the three of you until we need you three on set." Kyo said before he left the three of them to their own devices.

The three of them went to the room that had their names on it before they sat down and watched the show to see who else was invited to the show. Ranmaru and Reiji made remarks as they saw Nagi, Shion and Van go on, while Reina just watched in silence until Reiji got her attention by saying her name.

"Yes senpai?" She asked curiously

"You brought your secret santa gift with you right?"

She nodded her head. "Yes, it's in my bag." She said as she placed her hands on the over shoulder bag she had on her

"Good, I should have asked you before we left out but I'm glad you remembered."

"Mhm, After I bought it and wrapped it I placed it in my bag so I wouldn't forget it."

"Smart thinking."

As it got to the afternoon, the show had a break for everyone to have lunch. After the lunch break, Kyo went back on the air and smiled as he had his hands together on his desk. 

"Alright, this next segment is going to be in two different smaller segments. Today we have Kotobuki Reiji, Kurosaki Ranmaru and Kato Reina all singing different Eastern Christmas tunes. First up is Kato Reina singing her version of 'Santa Baby'."

Reina was sitting down in a chair as she had a microphone in her hand as she began to perform the song as she sat fit. Once she finished she introduced Reiji singing 'Jingle bells'. While he sang the song he had little bells in his hands the entire time. After him Ranmaru went up singing 'Rockin' around the xmas tree' with his guitar with him. Once he was done, the other two came back out and they sang three more songs together 'Silent night', 'Silver bells' and 'We wish you a merry xmas'. 

Once they were done, Kyo had them rest as they went on break. Reiji hugged and smothered Reina happily. "You did so well Rei-rei!"

"T-Thank you senpai." She said with a smile before she heard her phone go off

Reiji let her go as she answered her phone, as she saw that it was Masato. "Evening Masato, what's up?"

"We've been watching the special you, Kotobuki and Kurosaki are on. You did rather well with the songs you sang."

Reina smiled and felt her face burn from being flustered from the compliment that he gave you. "T-Thank you for saying that."

"By the way, Shining talked with Jinguji and I while you are there. He told us that we had to have you pick someone to be with on camera throughout our time on camera."

Reina's pink eyes widened shocked. "W-Wait...r-really but why?"

"Apparently he wants it known that you aren't going to be leaving the studio due to who you are with."

"I....well I guess we can do that but how though?"

"It's a tradition of sorts for those who are near you to be kissed on New Years. So we can show them we're together that way if you want?" Masato said in thought

"Hm...I'd rather people not know that so late into the show. I'll figure something out."

"Well, whatever you figure out I'll be more than okay with. Just know that after you do that I won't be holding myself back from showing how much I care for you."

Reina let out a sigh. "Yeah...sure I'll keep that in mind."