[11]

At the end of the three months, Reina had gained confidence within herself to do what she knew she could do. The twelve males who had helped her out and Shining then watched the final product of all of her training, Reina held a powder light blue microphone within her hands as she took a deep breath while she tapped her heel to the beat while she sang the song that she had written years ago. 

"(Oh my!) I forget how to act When you're standin' next to me And my head feels so gone

(Oh my!) I keep losing myself And all that's left is you And I just feel so gone Don't gimme that look, now I feel like I'm drownin' in your-deep-eyes I'm lyin' on the floor Got one thing on my mind Could it be love? I'm tired of messing around I'm tired of playing games I'm tired of hide and seek yeah I want you, I want you I know it's breaking me down It's driving me insane So, baby, tell me if I just had a minute with you Would our wildest dreams come true? Tell me would you feel it too? All I want to hear is that you Love me, love me, baby Oh yeah (Oh my!) It's like you're reading my mind Always know what to do To make me feel so gone"

While she sang the song, she began to do the dance moves that the boys had helped her out with while she had a big smile upon her face, knowing she had the confidence to sing her small little heart out. 

"(Oh my!) Yeah baby all it took One of your special moves To make me feel so gone Don't gimme that look, now I feel like I'm drownin' in your deep eyes I'm lyin' on the floor Got one thing on my mind Could it be love? I'm tired of messing around I'm tired of playing games I'm tired of hide and seek yeah I want you, I want you I know it's breaking me down It's driving me insane So, baby, tell me if I just had a minute with you"

As she was singing she kept the smile on her face as she saw Shining hold onto his chest as he began to spazz out about how he could feel the love from her singing.

"Would our wildest dreams come true? Tell me would you feel it too? All I want to hear is that you Love me, love me, baby Oh yeah Don't gimme that look, now I feel like I'm drownin' in your-deep-eyes I'm lyin' on the floor Got one thing on my mind Could it be love? I'm tired of messing around I'm tired of playing games I'm tired of hide and seek yeah I want you, I want you I know it's breaking me down It's driving me insane So, baby, tell me if I just had a minute with you Would our wildest dreams come true? Tell me would you feel it too? All I want to hear is that you Love me, love me, baby Oh yeah."

As she finished singing the song, she bowed her head before Shining shouted ecstatically before he gave her two thumbs up

"MARVOULOUS! ABSOLUTELY MARVOULOUS! I COULD FEEL THE LOVE SEEPING FROM THE MUSIC!"

Reina stood up straight holding the mic tightly in her hands closely to her chest. "S-So...I...I passed sir?"

"Yes! You've done well! You are ready to show the world the love you have to share!"

Reina teared up happily as she smiled at the elder male before she bowed her head. "Thank you so much sir!"

"You will be working on projects with the sub units of STARISH first! The first will be Syo and Natsuki, the three of you will be working on a commercial to advertise cute plush animals that will have all of their voices and yours in a small speaker in its stomach. The others have already done their voice clips. You must now do yours as well as pick from what is left as an animal that represents you the best." Shining said seriously

"What is there left sir?"

"There is a bunny, a frog and a boar." 

Reina was in thought for a moment before she spoke up. "I'll chose the bunny."

"Very well then. You will be taken to the studio by the two males and from there lines will be given to you by the makers of the plush animals. Afterwards they will be talking with the three of you about what type of commercial they want and so on."

Reina nodded her head "Yes sir."

Shining then left out and Reiji went up to her happy. "You did so well! Congratulations on clearing the first hurdle!" He said as he hugged her tightly

She looked up at the hyper elder male with a smile. "Thank you senpai. It's because all of you were so kind to help me out for the last three months."

Reiji let go of her and she went up to Syo and Natsuki "We should go."

The two of them nodded their heads before the three of them walked off together. Ai looked concerned. "Will she be alright with those two alone?"

"That's a worry we have too, she hasn't completely forgave the two of the. She talks to them when she needs to but other wise she ignores them." Ren said with a sigh

"So....this project is going to force her to talk to them. I hope they understand what they've done to that girl." Ai said with a frown tilting his head to the side slightly

"We can only hope that she'll be fine with the two of them alone." Tokiya said sincerely