[15]

While the three of them had lunch together, they talked about their plushies which made Reina smiling hearing Natsuki gush about the plushies and how cute they were. She had found out by talking with the two males that they were the complete opposite of one another. She also found out that they had the same birthday which stunned her.

When they had gotten back to the dorms, Reina was talking to the two males about the many things she had to repair and make for the spoiled brat she had to literally raise since her mother wouldn't. The others had seen them come in and were shocked to see that they were talking with one another. When they saw that the others were staring at them Reina smiled at them.

"Heya." She said happily

"You seem to be in a chipper mood, Guessing things went well today?" Ren asked

"Mhm, the male we worked with today is my father. I was finally able to tell him everything that I wasn't able to tell him for years. He actually listened to me which was new." Reina said with a nod of her head 

All of them looked at her stunned. "Wait...that guy was your father?" Tokiya said shocked

"Mhm." Reina said with a nod of her head

"I knew that the moment he opened his mouth. Us in Quartet night went together and all of us had a few words with that male. Guess he took my advice which is surprising." Ai stated as he walked up to Reina before he stared at her. "You cried earlier, didn't you?"

"Yeah, when I was talking to my father about the past. I held back so much-finally getting the nerves and courage to say what I had to him...well it crashed down the emotional walls I kept up for so long."

"I see, he didn't harm you did he?"

Reina shook her head no. "Goodness no! The moment I came into the studio booth he was rather civil and nice to me. He didn't say or do anything negative towards me...Syo and Natsuki were rather protective and chewed out Kayla while I was in the booth. I heard the last bit of what they said to her which was all I needed to hear to know that she had no influence on them anymore. I've completely forgiven them and trust them now."

Ai looked at Syo and Natsuki. "You did well today, keep it up and don't let something so stupid happen again."

They nodded their heads. "We won't." They said in unison

"Do you know if anything will change with your sister and parents?" Otoya asked curiously

"I hope my father divorces that witch he's tied to and places his brat daughter in a correctional camp." Reina said with her arms crossed "I found out a lot today that shouldn't have happened that did. Those two women are in for a deep sea of trouble and stress the moment he gets off of work."

"As of now we're just waiting for her father to tell us we can do the commercial when that happens things will go by rather quickly-ain't that right Reina?" Syo said with a grin as he placed his arm around her shoulder

She nodded her head. "Mhm, it will. Depending on what type of commercial my father wants depends on what we can do for it."

At that time Reina's phone went off so she excused herself to answer it as she placed her phone against her ear. "Hello?"

"Reina, this is your father. I'm calling you from my work phone. I know this may be a lot to ask of you but do you believe you can come back to the house with me tonight? I want to set things right before we completely lose you. You are our daughter and my wife had no reason to have you as a maid."

"As long as you make it rather clear that I am not a maid to that brat or your wife. I will go back there as long as you are there. I do not feel safe in that place without you there."

"That's fair and legit. I will pick you up in fifteen, I have already sent Kayla back home. So I will be alone."

"Very well, I will go back with you just this once. If nothing changes you can kiss not seeing me ever again at that place."

"Fair enough."