[37]

After they had finished with the question and answer part of the day, Reina had gotten up and she had picked up the marker and crossed off what they had done. After she had finished the lights that had shown the three of them were turned off and the chairs and board were taken away by Syo, Natsuki and Ai quickly before the three of them performed a song together. The song showed the friendship bond between the three of them.

After they finished performing Ren smiled a bit as he looked at Reina. "You did better in front of a camera then you did in the practice room. Well done."

She smiled and bowed her head. "Thank you senpai."

The board was wheeled back behind the three of them and Reina had checked off the song before she flipped the board over showing the games that they could play with their guests on a wheel. Both males looked at her stunned. 

"When the heck did you make that?!" Masato asked shocked

"I've had a lot of free time, so I've been able to do things that I don't usually do. I wanted to be prepared for this project. I had some help with this since it isn't something I was used to making. One of the people who helped me is actually one of our guests today." Reina said with a smile

"Let's get our guests out so they can see what we'll be doing today." Ren said with a nod of his head.

"Mhm! First is Mikaze senpai who had been the one to help me out with this wheel. If it wasn't for his precise instructions I wouldn't have been able to make this wheel." 

Ai came out and smiled at the two males and Reina. "I'm glad you took my advise with how to hang it up." Ai said as he looked at Reina.

"I value all of the advise I get from my senpai's." Reina said with a smile

"Next is two of our team mates. Syo and Natsuki." Ren said with a smile

The two males came in from the other side and waved at the camera before Reina spun the wheel so they'd be able to see what game they'd be playing. The game it landed on was twister. Reina smiled a bit before she went to get the game box. She then set it up before she got the spinner. "I don't think it'd be fair if I were to play this game with the lot of you boys. So I'll be the one calling the shots if that's okay?"

"That's fine, I don't think any of us would want to harm you Reina." Ren said with a smile

Masato nodded his head in agreement. 

Reina then spun the wheel for the game and it wasn't long before all of them were in a mangled mess with one another. The first to fall was Natsuki, and Syo soon followed afterwards. Once it was just Ai, Masato and Ren it got rather intense until Ren ended up falling on top of Ai which made Masato the winner of the first game. 

Reina helped Masato up from the ground before they placed the game back, while the two of them did Ren spun the game wheel once more. When the wheel stopped it stopped at 'Card game of winners choice'. Ren let out a sigh and looked at Masato. "So it looks like you're going to have to pick what card game we're doing Hijirikawa."

Masato nodded his head as Ai helped Reina get a table out for them to sit at. Once the table had been placed on camera Reina got the deck from the side of the room before handing the deck to Masato. "So what game are we playing?"

Masato let out a hum of thought before he shuffled the deck. "The game I pick is a game that Kurosaki had taught Jinguji and I due to his time in America. It's called 'I declare war'. The rules of the game are simple. Be the last person in and get all of the cards. The card values goes as follows. The aces are the strongest and the twos are the weakest." Masato explained