38

[December 28th, 10:15 AM]

As the cameras rolled it was just Ren in front of the screen as Masato was on the side of the room watching what he would do. Both of them had told Reina not to worry about being around for his day. She could just watch it with the others so she could relax for the day. So that's what she did as Ren smiled as he sat with a laptop beside him on a table.

"Good morning my little lambs, today it is just me." Ren said with a wink before he placed a hand on the laptop beside him. "It had been posted that I'd be taking any questions that all of my little lambs have to ask me. I will be honest with all of you as much as I can be. But I will not be reading off usernames for the sake of not wanting to cause any embarrassment for any of my little lambs."

He then looked at the laptop and sighed out. "Well these are a lot of good questions. I guess I'll be going top to bottom. As any good man would do." He said with a smile "Let's see the first question 'Are you close to the female trainee in any way?' You speak of Reina? I see her as a fellow idol and a friend. But nothing more than that. I have always been the man for my lovely little lambs and that's how it'll stay."

Question: What did Mikazi Ai meant yesterday to you and Hijirikawa Masato that you two weren't being nice to the trainee?

Ren hung his head a bit before he let out a sigh "I guess it must be said that Hijirikawa and I hadn't been nice towards Kato Reina while she's been co-hosting this with us. All of the things she had done yesterday-we could have easily done instead of her but we didn't. We let her do it instead and I will admit we were chewed out by the little lady afterwards about how we acted. We have learnt our lesson and will be doing better in the future."

Question: Did the trainee rig the games is that why she had been gone for so long while you guys were talking? I feel like you were left in the dust because she doesn't like you.

Ren tsked shaking his head before he spoke up. "She didn't rig the games, to the side of the set the games are all piled on top of one another. She had one hand over her mic as the other was struggling to get the games from where they were. Like I said before-Hijirikawa and I had no idea that we were supposed to help her out with any of this. Which was why she took so long. That's on us that she took so long, and for the record-she has in no way shape or form told me at all that she doesn't like me. Had she actually detest being around me she would have let me know about it. She isn't one to not let her feelings be known."

Question: How long is that woman going to be there for, you and Hijirikawa shouldn't be around someone so talentless, she could barely keep up with you two?

Ren was silent after he read the question, he then shut the laptop and he turned the face the camera. "I want all of you to realize that Kato Reina is watching this, she is a trainee. She is not a full fledge idol like the rest of us. We have to teach her the ropes just so she can get better and do her best. The fact that all of you have been tearing her down breaks my heart to see. She is an amazing little girl with talents that none of you have seen up close. So what if she couldn't keep up with Hijirikawa and I? She's still learning, she still in the process of finding out what works good for her. As for how long she'll be with STARISH and QUARTET NIGHT...for as long as she deems she can deal with all of the sudden hate she's getting from all of you. That is the last question I will answer for now."

Ren then got up and erased the first part of his day before he saw that he was supposed to have special guests play games with him. "So next is playing games with special guests, she even wrote who I'm supposed to be around-that wasn't there before. Looks like Ran-chan, Cesshi and Barron are the ones who I'll be around today."

As Ren said their names they came into the frame of the cameras. Camus was the first to speak up. "While you were doing that first segment I heard Kotobuki call out to Kato...I do believe Kato dislikes how people see her as."